Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr.420

nuetrogena healthy skin 8%glycolic acid lotion log for the redmarks!!

its got the tools. the spf version is too greasy so im not using it. but this version aint bad. i have redmarks and shit on my face that this should get rid of. ill report back every couple of days to let you guys know whats going on. i have used the spf version before and stopped using it not knowing that a non spf kind was available :wall: :lol2: .....w/e. before this lotion in about a week delivered noticible results on my marks so im gonna give it another go.

im applying it twice a day

day 3: my skin is still adjusting to the strong glycolic lotion so my skin stings a bit when i apply it but i should be done with that pretty quik. nothing exiting yet i guess.

well today, day 4 when i applied it it didnt sting at all so i guess my skin has began to adjust to this lotion. i have not had a single pimple throughout the use of this moisturizer, neither in the 4 days ive been using it now or the week i used it 4 months ago.

i also noticed this lotion has been bringing zits to head. which is good.

i've been using this lotion too for a few days and i love it so far. Glycolic acid is awesome. I;ve gotten no new zits and my red marks are fading. I also steam at night to prevent breakouts as well.

I cant find that product on the neutrogena site. Is it called Neutrogena Healthy skin face lotion? What is the exact name of the product, and where did you get it?

You can prolly get it anywhere. I got mine at walmart. BUt they only had the spf version ( kinda greasy). Im looking for the other kinds ( i think 1 is sensitve skin and the other is night time cream). I've been using it for about 2 weeks. I've seen little results and am wondering if anyone has used it for a couple months. Has it worked on you red marks?

thanks guys im gona give this neutrogena lotion a try - i'll keep you posted on how i get on. i do have a question though. is it ok if i wash my face apply this lotion and then apply the isotrexin gel?