Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm assuming many of you out there with acne are thinking, Why me? I am thinking the same.

What have we done to deserve this? Why have so many poeple we know got clear skin? So many questions.

I think about this too much. It's mostly due to the face that most poeple I know, nearly my whole year group in school (400 people) do not have acne. Why? Is it because they do not use anything on their face? Is it because they have good genes? Who knows..?

If anyone can relate to me or roughly answer any of the questions that all of us ponder upon please reply.

Many thanks, Lee.

500 kids in my high school, and I have yet to see more then about 20 kids, including myself, that have acne. I know it sucks, and sometimes I think, whY me? But I just look at the better of things and try not to let this nasty shit get to me.

I wish i wasnt one of the 20 kids, but whatever.

I guess starving children in 3rd world countries (or any country for that matter) ask the same thing.. WHY US?!

Maybe try and find positive aspects in your life and ask yourself ... why me? Why do I deserve a wonderful family, a roof over my head, a car, etc..? Think about all the great things in your life and that you are an awesome person despite the acne.

Ever wonder, why not us?

Acne is a terrible struggle, but it pales in comparison to what others suffer through. I feel thankful everyday that my children are healthy, I have a roof over my head, and that we have food on the table. I'll chose acne over other problems anyday of the week.

Just read any newspaper or listen to any newscast any day of the week and you will find someone that has it worse than we do.

Yeah that's true even though I can't help getting depressed over my acne but I guess everything is a test. We may envy all those people with perfect skin but they could have worse problems going on that we don't even know about.