Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sams

my log

kudos please look into the SSR. we could use a man of your talent.

sorry acne.org

I've been neglecting you, etc, etc.

uh.

basically..

work.

anyway, gonna do some exfoliationnnnnnn tonight

:D

you love it.

ughhhhhh.

hopefully my face will love it :drool:

I read and read this whole thread and saw you using a thousand topicals on your face over a one year period.

You must know that it results in MASSIVE skin damage and removing of the top layer which is shown by your facial colour compared to your neck.

Your case is simillar to mine. But you still make a mistake I did. Trying to clean it ALL on the outside. No, double no and even a triple NO.

Start taking vitamin complex, drink ACV, take Omega-3 supplements.

Now I'd like to help you compile some kind of a regimen for your problem and it's up to you whether to follow it. Your skin looks EXTREMELY, UTTERLY irritated. It's like the top layer of skin is gone. It's dehydrated (despite the aloe). I don't know whether it's oily or not (you should have included that info if u expect help). But as I already said and don't let this sentance pass your mind like all the others - your face is half-way destroyed from all the abrasive topicals used on it over the years. You should let it rest, it's inflammated. That's why your facial colour is red (I don't want to be rude but compare it to your neck)

Now I'd suggest :

Morning :

Warm/cool face was or water dip (never hot water, not in ur case)

If taking a shower - Exfoliate with baby hair brush

If not taking a shower - topically apply BHA (Salycilic Acid 1% - exfoliates and helps with helps a little with red marks)

*Never do the two above together*

After shower apply moisturizer *look at the moisturizer reviews on this site and pick one. You're gonna need it besides the aloe or jojoba or tea tree oil*

Night:

Warm/cool water face wash (warm to SLIGHTLY hot dip method)

Moisturize

Sleep at least 8 hours a day.

BUY SUPPLEMENTS !!!

Fish oil (Omega-3) ; Vitamin C, A or multivitamin ; Zing supplement ; Selenium supplement

Drink mineral/distilled water not more than 3 liters a day.

Cease consumption of dairy products (milk, cheese, eggs) and reduce fatty meats.

No fast food, no sweets, Excercise daily.

I don't know the psychological effects acne has had on you, but from your attitude towards eating healthier I'd say you care but not that much.

I mean you really need to start living and eating properly for this mofo (the acne) to clear up. And by the way I'd suggest clearing your ACTIVE acne first and then starting to think about redmarks.

IF you start applying ACV topically on your face now you will BURN it even more. Some products can't be handled by your skin because it's too sensitive.

Your skin talks to you by it's appearence and right now it's saying : 'Hey bitch, what the hell are u thinking?!'

And finally, about me : I'm like you 50%, with the difference that when you have destroyed your skin half-way, my skin is completely annihalated with no chance of approving whatsoever because there was noone to tell me what to do and what not to do.

*poke*.

=]

i've not been here in ages (mainly due to things actually going okay! *shock horror*!)....

how are things with you?

:dance:

I read and read this whole thread and saw you using a thousand topicals on your face over a one year period.

You must know that it results in MASSIVE skin damage and removing of the top layer which is shown by your facial colour compared to your neck.

Your case is simillar to mine. But you still make a mistake I did. Trying to clean it ALL on the outside. No, double no and even a triple NO.

Start taking vitamin complex, drink ACV, take Omega-3 supplements.

Now I'd like to help you compile some kind of a regimen for your problem and it's up to you whether to follow it. Your skin looks EXTREMELY, UTTERLY irritated. It's like the top layer of skin is gone. It's dehydrated (despite the aloe). I don't know whether it's oily or not (you should have included that info if u expect help). But as I already said and don't let this sentance pass your mind like all the others - your face is half-way destroyed from all the abrasive topicals used on it over the years. You should let it rest, it's inflammated. That's why your facial colour is red (I don't want to be rude but compare it to your neck)

Now I'd suggest :

Morning :

Warm/cool face was or water dip (never hot water, not in ur case)

If taking a shower - Exfoliate with baby hair brush

If not taking a shower - topically apply BHA (Salycilic Acid 1% - exfoliates and helps with helps a little with red marks)

*Never do the two above together*

After shower apply moisturizer *look at the moisturizer reviews on this site and pick one. You're gonna need it besides the aloe or jojoba or tea tree oil*

Night:

Warm/cool water face wash (warm to SLIGHTLY hot dip method)

Moisturize

Sleep at least 8 hours a day.

BUY SUPPLEMENTS !!!

Fish oil (Omega-3) ; Vitamin C, A or multivitamin ; Zing supplement ; Selenium supplement

Drink mineral/distilled water not more than 3 liters a day.

Cease consumption of dairy products (milk, cheese, eggs) and reduce fatty meats.

No fast food, no sweets, Excercise daily.

I don't know the psychological effects acne has had on you, but from your attitude towards eating healthier I'd say you care but not that much.

I mean you really need to start living and eating properly for this mofo (the acne) to clear up. And by the way I'd suggest clearing your ACTIVE acne first and then starting to think about redmarks.

IF you start applying ACV topically on your face now you will BURN it even more. Some products can't be handled by your skin because it's too sensitive.

Your skin talks to you by it's appearence and right now it's saying : 'Hey bitch, what the hell are u thinking?!'

And finally, about me : I'm like you 50%, with the difference that when you have destroyed your skin half-way, my skin is completely annihalated with no chance of approving whatsoever because there was noone to tell me what to do and what not to do.

Like I said - it's up to you to follow my advice or not.

See you in the skin-transplant ... ;)