Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sams

my log

okayokayokay

when i was in The Market things started looking up (i think because i was doing my regimen type thing every night) and they still are okay! except i got hit in the face with a foam sword by my cousin and now there's a zit there hahaha..

anyway

i've been thinking about drinking smoothies again.. if they're not too inconvenient.. huhhffff.

and i've also been thinking about "Jessfoliation"

although the post seems to have disappeared recently.. could someone possibly explain the gist of it?

also, shall i take ACV internally? haha?

ahh...

i'll take a pic in the morningu~

:whistle:

march 19 !

432532200_324fc83bc5.jpg

today!

432532210_8278bd8a87.jpg

well..

i don't even know whatt to say.... ? the picture today was taken with bad lighting HAHAHA :dance:

same old, same old.

i've discovered that natural lighting is best.

437901816_dc7ffa55b3.jpg

any word on some sort of magical cure for scarring..?

:boohoo:

post-27231-1175113711_thumb.jpg

post-27231-1175113711_thumb.jpg

i don't knoooooow

stuff's okay

except.. on weekends i tend to spend at least 100 years in front of the computer.. neglecting my friends of friends: acv, jojo, and t tree. ehhh.. gehhh. fehhhhhh

oh yeah. and touching my face ..

can someone tell me why inserting images doesn't seem to work... ?

or maybe can someone just say SOMETHING?

it seems as though acne.org is full of lurkers.

LURRKINNGGGGGG

OH RIGHT, LOOLOLOL

since like wednesday or tuesday of last week i make a pot of green tea, drink it THEN EAT THE TEA LEAVES THAT ARE IN THE BAG

i dunno where i got that one

somewhere on here

BUT IT'S NASTY

D:

anyway, i think it may be helping.

WELL I'LL JUST SAY IT IS ANYWAY.

lol forget about eating green tea leaves. theres pills you can buy called green tea extract or something like that. it includes all the antioxidants and whatever. Best of Luck

lol forget about eating green tea leaves. theres pills you can buy called green tea extract or something like that. it includes all the antioxidants and whatever. Best of Luck

oh well cool lol =] i think its better if theyre low in caffeine though but if its working then its working

you seem to eat too much rubbish, you either have to fix your diet,( go to hollistic health forum and ask) or go on antibiotics

you seem to eat too much rubbish, you either have to fix your diet,( go to hollistic health forum and ask) or go on antibiotics

oh hey.

can everyone who come's by this post just reply with something like "STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE!! !"

maybe then it'd get throught to me :9

had a green smoothie yesterday, today, the day before.

will have one tomorrow and every day after that.

been drinking all the water i need.

a gallon today, even!

it's been a while!! !!

so.

I had been drinking about 4 litres of water every day

and then I cut back a bit..

and I sort of broke out

o:

but now..

I've been getting all the water I can (4L, more or less) annnd I look okay I guess

haha

I can probably attribute some of the breaking out to stress.. school.... etc.. ..

may 15 2007

hmhmmhm.

oh.

a couple of weeks ago I ran out of tea tree oil.. this was all around the time of gross-ness.

anyway, my mom went out and got me some more... but it's weird.

it's like diluted or something

and so when I put it on it goes all .. white.. like.. creamy foam.. or something

so I just rinse it off.

just an extra rinse off step.

yepppppp

so basically yesterday I cracked

I had been staring at all of my aloe plants for like ... a year lol.

and sooo there is now a step in the morning !

morning

aloe vera! fresh from the plant oh my god

yeah

and

I don't understnad how everyone is using aloe vera as a moisturizer. it's sort of drying.. I guess if there's vitamin e in there it's fine...

whatever~

"Legend tells that Cleopatra massaged fresh aloe gel into her skin every day to preserve her beaty. Josephine, wife of the emperor Napoleon, used a lotion prepared from milk and aloe gel for her complexion" lol~

I still have a suspicion about the diluted tea tree oil being stupid and dumb

but I can't really get to the store.. because I'm lazy.

ha

how's acne.org been anyhow?

haven't even been here in one hundred million years

your right! you haven't been here in a while! =O

but neither have I really....

hope things are going better for youuuu =]

your right! you haven't been here in a while! =O

but neither have I really....

hope things are going better for youuuu =]

I got the old 100% tea tree oil again, just used it for the first time in a couple of weeks (I think longer :\)

anyway

uhh

man my face is gross lol.

I'm pretty sure it may be related to all of the caffiene I'm .. ingesting.

oh and stress

I'm stressed lol.

still getting all the water

and more or less having my green tea every day.

I have a plan

ohoho

I just thought it up.

after reading some reviews of green tea over in the ratings section dealer..

(and I have done this a few times) I think when I'm at my dad's (more or less 4 days a week) I'll make a little green tea mask. Basically, I just dump a not yet used tea bag into my mortar and grind it up with the pestle. it makes a pretty fine powder which I just mix with a little water and slather onto my face

it was nice

but I don't really keep things up

WHICH I WILL THIS TIME.

jasus.

:3

I'll be there friday.

day before I start work (MUST NOT EAT COOKIES)

hmhmhmmm~~~~

maaan

I love tea tree oil

but ew

the other day.. I had some kind of breakout on the left side of my MOUTH ew. just above my lip there's this little foursome.. and just below is one ziiiit.

I'm sort of weirded out

because I've had this ..spot on the side of my nose (left nostril haha) for like, a week or so now. and other spots.. have come and gone?

they're all just doing their own thing I suppose. w/e.

It's really freaking hot around here! I've been sweating like a banshee lately, also looking like a sweaty greaseball. what a gyp.

anyway, I've been showering more or less every day, yadda yadda yadda.. uhh.

I dunno.

I'm thinking about starting to walk and/or run .. y'know. exercise.. have I mentioned this before.. lol.

I realllllly really have to start getting adequate sleep. honestly. it's ridiculous.

getttting there

Hey chickadee! :dance:

Your a funny lass! Just wondering why you dont shower daily? And also my advice would be that your doing toooo much to your skin - your definately on the right track with the natural stuff - thats for sure! Just try one thing at a time (say for about 4 weeks) and see how it goes. I think your changing your routine too quickly. you need to try things for at least 4 weeks before you see the results... Good luck to ya and I praise your candidinity! :lol:

I using acnexus at the moment coz I got fed up with chemicals and crap - now I'm looking into Juliet's.....

Hey chickadee! :dance:

You're a funny lass! Just wondering why you don't shower daily? And also my advice would be that you're doing toooo much to your skin - you're definitely on the right track with the natural stuff - thats for sure! Just try one thing at a time (say for about 4 weeks) and see how it goes. I think you're changing your routine too quickly. you need to try things for at least 4 weeks before you see the results... Good luck to ya and I praise your candidinity! :lol:

I using acnexus at the moment coz I got fed up with chemicals and crap - now I'm looking into Juliet's.....