Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest been13years

Is Consistency the Key?

Guest been13years

So I've been thinking about all the lifestyle mistakes I've made in the past year, and wondering if doing a lot of bad things for my skin and body contributed to the way my face reacted to Yasmin. Maybe if I had stuck with the Tazorac regimen, not smoked, not gone to CA and back with my hellacious ex-fiance, not done a few recreationals, not tanned like a madwoman, not worked in a greasy diner, not let my situation get totally stressful, and drank more water and ate more veggies, maybe, just maybe I would still be somewhat clear.

Do you think that being very consistent, healthy, calm, and regular contribute to lasting success with an initially successful regimen? I mean, when you're trying desperately to get your skin clear, you drink water, you exercise, you eat right, you scrupulously apply the medicine. Maybe the reason my acne keeps coming back is my tendency to get lazy.

On my skin, yes, consistency does matter -- otherwise Im always fighting off zits once they surface rather than preventing them from surfacing. I get lazy with my routine sometimes, and when I do it really shows.

consistency=stability.

it's all about stability, no matter how bad your case is. it was said by some1 from this forum some time ago, and i went "wow he's right".

i'm tired of this rollercoaster ride.. "is it getting better?.. nope, it's not.. yeah it is!.. oh.. not with these lights.."

BLAST!