Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been using it for a week so far, and it has my skin even redder,when you used it did this happen, and when it began to work, if it did, my doctor gave me this and told to goto the derm in a month if I don't notice any improvments, I'm of getting a appointment now, so I won't have to wait even longer..because this doesn't seem to be helping...

I've been using it for a week so far, and it has my skin even redder,when you used it did this happen, and when it began to work, if it did, my doctor gave me this and told to goto the derm in a month if I don't notice any improvments, I'm of getting a appointment now, so I won't have to wait even longer..because this doesn't seem to be helping...

I really don't know what the big deal with benzaclin is. As far as I'm concerned it's 2.5% bp packaged in an 180 dollar bottle. I was on it for over a year and didn't experience any better results with it than I did the cheap bp I bought from this site. This seems to be the bp of choice for many derms though, but most derms are fucking idiots anyway.

It will help, but the issue is whether or not it will help any more than the over-the-counter bp varieties that are significantly cheaper, and more than likely I'd say it won't.

Benzaclin 5% .. was 39$ for me.. :S How'd you get it to 180$?

BenzaClin is actually pretty good though. It did clear me up way back when i had mild acne.

Ps. Don't worry about redness on benzaclin. Just use a litle less from now on and moisturize. After a while, your face will turn while from the BP.. it looks pretty shitty, but at least you'll get clear.. somewhat