Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
red_emerald

Teint Idole Ultra

I was really looking forward to trying Lancome's teint idole until I found out that it's been discontinued. So, is the ultra formula just as good? I'm concerned because on Lancome's website it lists teint idole as oil free and non-comedogenic but it only lists teint idole ultra as oil free. For those of you who have used both, would you recommend TI ultra (for ppl w/ acne prone skin) or am I just out of luck? Just trying to save myself $35 and a break out. Thanks!!

dont know but if youre going to give it a try, get it from nordstrom, cause if you decide you dont like it [even if you've used the whole thing] you can take it back no questions asked.

I loved teint idol forever and tried ultra when they discontinued it. Overall its ok but I personally dont think it compares to the origional. It doesnt seem to offer as much coverage and I dont think it goes on as nice. As for if it causes breakouts? I seem to breakout no matter what, so I cant really tell you. I hope this helps!

I'm wary of the Teinte Idole Ultra mainly because it has ingredients similar to the L'Oreal Infallible foundation--which made me break out horribly in the worst cystic explosion I've ever had to endure.

SO, while I loved the original Tiente Idole, I most definitely will not be using the Ultra version. Too scared of a bad reaction!

I'm wary of the Teinte Idole Ultra mainly because it has ingredients similar to the L'Oreal Infallible foundation--which made me break out horribly in the worst cystic explosion I've ever had to endure.

SO, while I loved the original Tiente Idole, I most definitely will not be using the Ultra version. Too scared of a bad reaction!

They're made by the same company....I wouldn'd be suprized if the formulas were almost the same....

I've used both and I think they are both the same. Neither break me out and they seem to provide the same amount of coverage for me. I like Ultra better as they have a lighter shade so I finally have something that matches my fair skin pretty much perfectly. You could get a sample from the Lancome counter, that's what I did. The sample she gave me lasted over two weeks! Plenty of time to find out if you will like it or not. Good luck :)

~*~*Farther Away*~*~