Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My confidence/self esteem is constantly fluctuating from day to day, which is a bit ironic, since my skin is looking pretty good lately, but there's really a number of factors that go into determining how I feel at the moment or the next day, but i'll just keep it simple and post it here on a scale of 1-10. Obviously 10 being I FEEL GREAT! I WANT TO TAKE ON THE WORLD! and 1 being KILL ME NOW. I want to do this for atleast a week just to see progress changes, and maybe reflect back on what could've caused me to have that certain number. I guess it would be fun for me, but none of you. Oh well :)

Today - January 15, 2006

(8) Hmmm...I don't know why I feel good, but I do. Definately don't have that feeling of insecurity dwelling inside of me, which is always a good thing. But I think it has something to do with this girl calling me cute yesterday at a party, that definately raised my spirits.

Today - January 16th, 2006

(7) - Oddly enough, I still feel pretty good. I went out again last night to some friends house and chilled, so that probably helped as opposed to just staying home feeling guilty of why I didn't do anything. But yeah, I feel normal, although not as high as yesterday, it's still definately in the "normal" range.