Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest <*>

Does anyone believe in this? I was watching My name is Earl on tv and it got me thinking. Maybe if I become a better person i'll have more luck and be happier. So from now on i'm gonna give blood, hopefully run a marathon and anything else I can think of.

any ideas as to what else I could do??

Wakey wakey, hands of snakey!! I love that show, you should also try to make a friend named crabman, and keep a list of all the shit u need to fix in your life lol

G.SKIZZY IZ ALL ABOUT THE KARMA.........

IM THE BROOKLYN SOUTH BOMBER,I COME BACK AT YOU 10 TIMES HARDER,LIKE THE SPIRITUAL ACT OF KARMA.........

I doubt you're that bad of a person.

i really used to be. but now that i've realized it i've made it my mission to change. i'm a changed woman since october! yay

i honestly just didnt care about anyone else. i coudlnt feel empathy. people used to tell me all the time that i was a sociopath. i mean not in the murdering way lol but just in the way that i would treat people: with total disregard to anything but myself and my own pleasure. i don't recommend it.

I believe in karma. For a while now, I've been trying to be as nice as possible, do the right thing as much as I can and just be there for people and my skin has cleared up a bit lol coincidence? Probably but I do feel a lot better. Before I do something bad, I think that I'll probably get 100 more pimples if I do it so I don't do it. Then I stress a lot less. It's all in my head but it's still good. :D

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I have to because if I don't my whole conscept of good and bad comes crashing down.

Suggestion on Karma boosting: While driving, let that other car in front of you, EVEN if they waited until the last minute to get over in major bumper to bumper construction, and EVEN if they just bypassed the 200 other cars who read the right lane closed signs a mile and a half ago. And do this with a smile.

This should be counted as double karma on your part. You should be punishing them by riding the car infront of you so they can't even think about forcing their way in.

i'm a buddhist and believe in karma. i feel that karma can be seen everyday. you just need to look around. it might not be...donate to the salvation army and you win the lotto. it might be very subtle. like hold the door open for someone and they smile and say thank you or at the very least....you feel good about yourself. as for acne, i think that believing in karma can be beneficial as long as you're not looking for miracles. for instance, not hating on something or someone might equal no stress, which means, maybe, no stress related acne. just a thought....