Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Demonic-Charmed

Do yourself a favour and answer my Questionair!

I'm bored so I thought why not get to know everyone alittle better then ask some random question's. Just copy and paste the question's into your reply and answer below.

1. How are you feeling today?

2. Do you use MSN alot?

3. At what age did you get acne?

4. What's your favourite food?

5. Would you exchange your acne for clear skin, but you have to live as a fat person for 2 years?

6. How confident are you on a scale of 1 to 10?

7. How do you feel when you see sexy people with clear skin?

8. You are most attracted to guy's or girls?

9. Your sucesses to clear skin is?

10. How tall are you?

11. Besides your skin, what's one thing you would change about your appreance?

12. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does un-clear skin put your attractivness down?

13. If you saw an old grandma get robbed in the street would you chase the robber down and bash her?

14. What would you do if you were walking in the street and someone came up from behind and licked your neck?

15.The best age to have sex is?

16. Who is your best friend at acne.org?

17. Your favourite TV shows are?

18. Have you ever watched Charmed, what are your thoughts?

19. Would you tell your friend if they smell really badly?

20. How much money would you pay to have clear skin?

Pretty shitty, lonely and blah.

2. Do you use MSN alot?

yes! just about all day and all night :redface:

Lahmeh bi ajin

5. Would you exchange your acne for clear skin, but you have to live as a fat person for 2 years?

Yes, I already am a bit of a fat person lol

envious yet hopeful.

Guys but I do check out girls on the odd occasion.

*shrugs*

10. How tall are you?

I always forget but around 160cm lol

my weird big nose

12. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does un-clear skin put your attractivness down?

13. If you saw an old grandma get robbed in the street would you chase the robber down and bash her?

LOL naw I would be too busy laughing hysterically but if it was my grandma I would try to chase the robber, but I'm no hero.

14. What would you do if you were walking in the street and someone came up from behind and licked your neck?

elbow the person and kick them in the balls but if it was a woman then I'd just be weirded out and run away. If they were hot that may be a different story.

the age you're married

I only have two sort of friends here; marino and paradox lol but I don't want to get ahead of myself and say that either of them are my best friends here, my only friends, yes.

neighbours, ghost whisperer, charmed, bewitched, deal or no deal and everybody loves raymond

Yes, I love it. It's been one of my favourite shows for a long time. I don't like Piper though, she's such an annoying, whiney bitch.

No, I've been in the position where I've noticed some of my friends emit a foul and unpleasant odour but I haven't been able to say anything. Sometimes I'll just say "what's that terrible smell. I HOPE IT ISN'T ME!" and then I hope they think in their heads it might be them and do something about it lol

up to ten thousand, don't want to go overboard but I don't even have that much money atm lol My parents would need to pay.

1. How are you feeling today? Eh same old. NOthing special

2. Do you use MSN alot?N/A

3. At what age did you get acne? 13-14?

4. What's your favourite food?Mcdonalds

5. Would you exchange your acne for clear skin, but you have to live as a fat person for 2 years?yes

6. How confident are you on a scale of 1 to 10?3-5

7. How do you feel when you see sexy people with clear skin? Attracted sometimes,depressed sometimes

8. You are most attracted to guy's or girls? Ummmmmmm... girls

9. Your sucesses to clear skin is? N/A

10. How tall are you?5'10

11. Besides your skin, what's one thing you would change about your appreance?Not to be hairy

12. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does un-clear skin put your attractivness down?10

13. If you saw an old grandma get robbed in the street would you chase the robber down and bash her?no, Id call the cops im not getting killed for a purse with 2 dollars.

?

15.The best age to have sex is? I dont havent had sex yet :doubt:

16. Who is your best friend at acne.org? Noone

17. Your favourite TV shows are?O.C.,Lost, Greys anatomy, Scrubs

18. Have you ever watched Charmed, what are your thoughts? no

19. Would you tell your friend if they smell really badly? Maybe. I dont smell to good myself

20. How much money would you pay to have clear skin? If I was rich whatever it takes.

Guest <*>

Not bad - more possitive

2. Do you use MSN alot?

Sometimes

about 12

pizza

no

nervous - shy

girls

roaccutane

10. How tall are you?

6 foot

my nose

yes

be shocked

when you and your partner feel ready

no one

top gear, neighbours, the simpsons

no - looks crap

probably not

£1000

Sad

2. Do you use MSN alot?

Yes ;]

10 or 11

Smarties

If I was able to go on diets to lose the weight, then yes

Jealous :evil:

Guys

;o Hope

10. How tall are you?

Not very :D

Nose

I'd be too scared :redface:

Squeal

15. The best age to have sex is?

Over 16

Everyone :wub:

Friends, BB, Little Britain

I'm not really that keen on it, but lots of my friends like it

Nope, I'd just pinch my nose

Hi everyone! my second post here ever! :D

1. How are you feeling today? good, i guess...

2. Do you use MSN alot? hmm, not really..sometimes, when i feel like it! depends who's online!

3. At what age did you get acne? 14

4. What's your favourite food? chocolates! :lol2:

5. Would you exchange your acne for clear skin, but you have to live as a fat person for 2 years? Hmmm, how 'fat' is 'fat'? it depends tho...a hard decision!! :redface:

6.How confident are you on a scale of 1 to 10? 5/6

7. How do you feel when you see sexy people with clear skin? Jealous and envious!

8. You are most attracted to guy's or girls? Guys, definitely!

9. Your sucesses to clear skin is? religiously following your own regime and not to give up halfway

10. How tall are you? pretty short! :( 162cm! (that's like 5'4, right?)

11. Besides your skin, what's one thing you would change about your appreance? my height! grow, pls!!! :wall:

12. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does un-clear skin put your attractivness down? 7

13. If you saw an old grandma get robbed in the street would you chase the robber down and bash her? firstly, i'm living in a small city where there needs to be some sort of action..so i think i'd be one of those people who would be amused and would wanna be a spectator instead of a being part of the actual scene.. :shifty: haha..okies, maybe i'd sprint for awhile (more of a sprinter than a marathoner) so see how far the robber's willing to run LOL..

14. What would you do if you were walking in the street and someone came up from behind and licked your neck? EWWWW :eusa_sick: ...ahaha, does he happen to be gorgeous and hot? hmmm...i guess i'd be momentarily shocked if it's a stranger, more so if it's someone i know!(except if it's my boyfriend--who i'd demand an explanation!) i'd start running as fast as i could to the nearest clinic or something :cry:

15.The best age to have sex is? well, that's hard to say...definitely when you're old/mature enough to THINK about it...i mean, THINK about the consequences...are you going against your morals/religion?? do you actually wanna do that?? do you actually need to do it..or is it just peer pressure? ...etc

16. Who is your best friend at acne.org? er...i think i'm friendless..after like 2 posts! :(

17. Your favourite TV shows are? too many!

18. Have you ever watched Charmed, what are your thoughts? the current season? L-A-M-E. 'nuff said.

19. Would you tell your friend if they smell really badly? prob not. i'll wait for someone else to...can't bring myself to do that--never have, never will!

20. How much money would you pay to have clear skin? as much money as i can afford to...

A bit depressed, but my skin is bad right now. I guess its not a good day, but not a bad one either. We've got some typical scottish rain & wind just now- so maybe thats part of it!

2. Do you use MSN alot?

no, not at all actually. Probably b/c I wouldnt know where to start and how to do it!

12. It was severe for 4 years, but for this past year (im almost 17 now) Ive managed to get it down to mild/ moderate. Im still working on getting rid of my bad redmarks and scarring.

I love cooking, so thats a hard one. I love hasselback potatoes (swedish food) they are baby potatoes with cuts in them, and then you put them into the oven and with a bit of olive oil on them give them a good roasting! Mmm good with rock salt and rosemary!

No. Way.

Now that my acne is mild/moderate on bad days, Im a lot more confident, about a 7 sometimes. On bad days that goes right down to about 2.

Jealous, but I know that I will get my turn eventually. Also they might have clear skin.. but how nice a person are they on the inside?

Seeing as Im a girl Id have to go with the GUY option!

Eating really healthy, drinking lots of water, and Dans regimen. Cleanising with just one soap for sensitive skins, and not touching my face. That last one can be hard though.

10. How tall are you?

5'5 when I last measured.

My ONE ear that sticks out. I glue it to my head I hate it so much. I have to be 18 before I can get surgery for it on the NHS, as we are too poor to go private.

Um, say 10. without acne I would be above average looking. Im not big headed, but I have been told Im pretty.

Dependng on the size of the robber! I do kickboxing, and a lot of other sports, so probably yes.

Thats a very odd question! lol! In all honesty? Id probably act as if nothing happened! If they did it again I would take them down though.

I dont know! Im a virgin! probably 17?

uhh.. I dont know! Probably Adam is the person I know best?

Scrubs (my all time favourite as im hoping to go to uni next year for nursing) and dead like me. Although that doest air in the UK anymore. I love the simpsons and Futurama too, the first too are my all time favourites. Im sure theres more but I just cant remember.

Um, I think I watched it once and I never watched it again, simply because it wasnt my thing.

No! Because ive been in this situation before, I just couldnt tell her! Luckily another mutual friend told her.Everyone always say, 'oh yeah, definatley' but when your actually in that situation, its a whole different slice of cake!

Not much, because I dont have very much money at all!

1. How are you feeling today? Hungry

2. Do you use MSN alot? hmmm not so much anymore.... well quite alot

3. At what age did you get acne? 11

4. What's your favourite food? black liquorice

5. Would you exchange your acne for clear skin, but you have to live as a fat person for 2 years? no no no no no. NO. aargh.

6. How confident are you on a scale of 1 to 10? abouy 3.. :wacko:

7. How do you feel when you see sexy people with clear skin? sometimes a little jealous...sometimes glad im not one of them. (theyre really annoying)

8. You are most attracted to guy's or girls? guys!

9. Your sucesses to clear skin is? dunno...

10. How tall are you? too tall

11. Besides your skin, what's one thing you would change about your appreance? my hair...i reallly need a hair cut.

12. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does un-clear skin put your attractivness down? about...hmmm.10

13. If you saw an old grandma get robbed in the street would you chase the robber down and bash her? I'd try!

14. What would you do if you were walking in the street and someone came up from behind and licked your neck? Flail

15.The best age to have sex is? i duno!

16. Who is your best friend at acne.org? I dont have one :(

17. Your favourite TV shows are? lost!

18. Have you ever watched Charmed, what are your thoughts? Used to love it....not really anymore

19. Would you tell your friend if they smell really badly? no

20. How much money would you pay to have clear skin? anything

Down in the dumps, upset, bored

2. Do you use MSN alot?

Suppose so

Hmm cant say i have a fav i like lots yumm :D

So like would.

most people then? jelous i suppose

Girls :cool:

dont have one

10. How tall are you?

6"0

weight/body issues, but this is already gettin so much better so this issue wont be here for much longer

Adam + acne skin + nasty scars = ugly 10

depends really.

like anyone would?

duno

:think:

lost

nope

dont think i would but lol at the question

as much as it cost , does this include gettin rid of scars too? :(

Can't complain. Today is my one year with my boyfriend. I'm excited to find out what he has planed. And yesterday I won tickets to a sold out Yellowcard concert with backstage passes to meet the band. So I'm doing pretty good. :)

2. Do you use MSN alot?

Only for the link to my email. I usually use AIM.

Since middle school off and on. Nothing too terrible. But then about a little less than a year ago, baad.

I love sandwitches. But I'm allergic to them.

How fat are we talking? I don't think so. I'm very proud of my skinny self.

Depends on where... with who... and all those other things. Generally I'd say 6.5

"Why not me?!" in the words of Dane Cook.

Guys

Currently: no sucess. I'm on accutane though.

10. How tall are you?

Five Five and a half

I think I'm imagining it, since no one else seems to see it, but my back is all curvy weird. I'd straighten that up some. Like, if I'm laying down flat on the floor on my back I can stick my fist between my lower back and the floor.

It didn't used to. But now, like 6, and growing exponentially.

Considering I'd probably break a bone. Since I break bones doing anything, probably not. But I would yell and scream and point and ask the biggest fastest guy (or girl!) around to do that.

That almost happened to me, sort of. I was at a Head Automatica concert in a rather small venue waiting for them to change sets from the terrible warm up band to H.A. when this random guy came up and kissed me. I had no idea who he was. I just sort of grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back, but held him there so I could scream "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" in his face. Now, I'm sort of friends with this sad, drunken 16 year old. I ended up hooking him up with one of my younger friends. It was good in the end.

Theory: When you're married. Reality: I'd say probably late 17 or 18 ONLY if you really do love the person.

I'm accepting applications.

I don't watch TV. At all.

Nope.

No.

I think I am paying a lot. Like over 100 a month... 80 on the accutane prescription... And then the 30 for the derm (that's 60, because she has me going twice a month.) And then there's another 40 for the required birth control pills. But I'd pay more.

1. How are you feeling today? Good! :dance:

2. Do you use MSN alot? some

3. At what age did you get acne? 10 :(

4. What's your favourite food? I don't have just one but here are jus some that I can think of. Chocolate, curry, nuts, anything dairy, fruit, peanut butter, and so much more! I just love food, I’ll eat anything just as long as it does not have meat in it.

5. Would you exchange your acne for clear skin, but you have to live as a fat person for 2 years? how fat?

6. How confident are you on a scale of 1 to 10? 4 :think:

7. How do you feel when you see sexy people with clear skin? I fell a little bad, but I think there lucky

8. You are most attracted to guy's or girls? Guy's

9. Your sucesses to clear skin is? don't know, but I'll let you know when I do

10. How tall are you? 5"6'

11. Besides your skin, what's one thing you would change about your appreance? my big butt, and not be so shy

12. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does un-clear skin put your attractivness down? 7-8

13. If you saw an old grandma get robbed in the street would you chase the robber down and bash her? no, I would see if she was ok, then call the cops.

14. What would you do if you were walking in the street and someone came up from behind and licked your neck? lol, I don't know

1.The best age to have sex is?5 don't know, never had it

16. Who is your best friend at acne.org? don't know

17. Your favourite TV shows are? don't have any

18. Have you ever watched Charmed, what are your thoughts? no

19. Would you tell your friend if they smell really badly? yes, but in a nice way

20. How much money would you pay to have clear skin? all I have

Guest <*>

My ONE ear that sticks out. I glue it to my head I hate it so much. I have to be 18 before I can get surgery for it on the NHS, as we are too poor to go private.

How can you get cosmetic surgery free on the NHS?

Good, my face looks better.

2. Do you use MSN alot?

Not really.

Around 13 i think

Store bought Scalloped potatoes, yummie.

No

With acne, it would be a 10, with my tooth, id have to say an 8.

Maybe jealous, and makes me want to ask them how they stay good looking.

GIRLS

Not found yet.

10. How tall are you?

5'9" Last time i checked about 2 months ago

My teeth, they are straight but i just dont like them.

I'd say to a 5

13. If you saw an old grandma get robbed in the street would you chase the robber down and bash her?If that EVER happened, yes.

14. What would you do if you were walking in the street and someone came up from behind and licked your neck?If it was a girl, id go along with it. If it was a guy id run.

everyone

football, and my own...its funny.

That one with the 3 hot girls getting into trouble with their magic? I wasnt that interested...

OF COURSE I WOULD

120 bucks?

Guest charyan

1. How are you feeling today? Pretty miserable

2. Do you use MSN alot? Yes im on it right now

3. At what age did you get acne? 11

4. What's your favourite food? Bacon or Doner Kebab

5. Would you exchange your acne for clear skin, but you have to live as a fat person for 2 years? God yes, losing weight is easy

6. How confident are you on a scale of 1 to 10? 5 sober, 10 drunk

7. How do you feel when you see sexy people with clear skin? if they're a woman im attracted to them, if its a guy envious

8. You are most attracted to guy's or girls? girls

9. Your sucesses to clear skin is? what the fuck does this mean?

10. How tall are you? 6ft

11. Besides your skin, what's one thing you would change about your appreance? teeth

12. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does un-clear skin put your attractivness down? 3-4 as i dont rate myself that highly now and i have little to no acne

13. If you saw an old grandma get robbed in the street would you chase the robber down and bash her? bash her? if it was a woman i wouldn't kick her in but i would chase her and get the purse back, if it was a guy i would probably hit him just to get him down on the ground and hold him there, if he hit me i would hit back.

14. What would you do if you were walking in the street and someone came up from behind and licked your neck? depends who it was

15.The best age to have sex is? when your ready

16. Who is your best friend at acne.org? noone i have no friends here

17. Your favourite TV shows are? nip/tuck, simpsons, south park, dragon ball z

18. Have you ever watched Charmed, what are your thoughts? no, it sounds queer

19. Would you tell your friend if they smell really badly? yes

20. How much money would you pay to have clear skin? 5 years ago, anything, nowadays; not a lot

1. How are you feeling today? really tired and slightly sick

2. Do you use MSN alot? not as much as I used to, my computer has decided it doesnt like it

3. At what age did you get acne? 17

4. What's your favourite food? chocolate and chinese

5. Would you exchange your acne for clear skin, but you have to live as a fat person for 2 years? no sir, fat is harder to disguise than acne

6. How confident are you on a scale of 1 to 10? about a 4 or 5?

7. How do you feel when you see sexy people with clear skin? if its a guy, turned on, if its a girl, jealous as hell ;)

8. You are most attracted to guy's or girls? guys

9. Your sucesses to clear skin is? water and clearasil cream

10. How tall are you? 5'4

11. Besides your skin, what's one thing you would change about your appreance? my love handles

12. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does un-clear skin put your attractivness down? hardly anything, my acne isn't really a problem as a rule

13. If you saw an old grandma get robbed in the street would you chase the robber down and bash her? no but I would want to, I'd be really pissed but I'm a fraidy cat, I'd help the granny though

14. What would you do if you were walking in the street and someone came up from behind and licked your neck? scream and run

15.The best age to have sex is? 20+

16. Who is your best friend at acne.org? dont really have one but i always found erpatter to be smart

17. Your favourite TV shows are? Friends, Sex and the City, and Lost

18. Have you ever watched Charmed, what are your thoughts? my sister adores it, I dont get it

19. Would you tell your friend if they smell really badly? yeah eventually

20. How much money would you pay to have clear skin? not much, im broke

Good at times, but not so good at others to be honest

2. Do you use MSN alot?

Just signed up to it today so hopefully!

Chicken

I'd have to think about it more but probably yes

Sometimes I am delighted for them and other times if i get to know them and they are not nice then i thinks its unfair

girls

Dont have one

10. How tall are you?

5ft 11

Nothing

10, makes me feel unattractive

I wouldnt chase her down but wouldnt bash her as its wrong to hit woman, in fact its wrong to hit anyone

ask them why!

Dont have one as have only just joined

Simpsons, Lost, Friends Mostly shows that make me laugh

Never watched it

I guess i'd try and hint at it

Good question although i cant answer it as money is not the answer to clear skin

Tired, at work all day.

2. Do you use MSN alot?

Yep i do.

13-14

Anything with tuna.

depends how fat tbh.

Jealous

Girls

?

10. How tall are you?

6ft

not sure

lol dunno depends where..

no idea, doubt it would happen.

Don't really know anyone

Lost, The Shield, Scrubs

It's ok, bit boring tho.

yeah lol

proberly a few thousand

Tired. not wanting to go to work.

2. Do you use MSN alot?

ALL the time.

10?

I don't know... but I REALLY want chocolate right now

how fat?

Depends. I'm a pretty confident kid, but at the same time I am the most insecure person you'll meet. It's really strange. but I'm like... 8 on the confidence?

if they're guys? rawwwwwwwwwwwr ehehehe

Guys!!!

NONE. :(

10. How tall are you?

5'2 ish

I want longer legs

I'd go check on the grandma and see if she was hurt first.

EW?! Smack them?

Whenever I'm ready.

No one. :(

OCOCOCOCOC

haha I used to love balvazeur?

How good of a friend is she?

I'm not sure.... whatever I can afford.

-I'm feeling pretty good.

2. Do you use MSN alot?

-Yup

-This year..14.

-I have a lot! but i loooove pizza :D

-Nope Im happy with my weight.

-Well on some days im probably a 7 and some days Im like a 1..It just depends on my mood.

-Sort of jealous.

-GUYS

- Well my skin is clearing up a lot, but I don't know how.. :confused:

10. How tall are you?

-5'0

-Nothing really

- I would call the cops..

-I would probably punch that person in the face.

-When you're in love.

- I like everyone, but i dont really have a best friend.

-All of the MTV shows

- Never seen it.

-Yes i would..Im very blunt.

-My parents have paid a ton of money already, and they're willing to pay as much as it takes..

Pretty good...

2. Do you use MSN alot?

Never.

11, maybe 12?

Pizza, spaghetti bolognese.

Nope.

6 or 7.

Aroused, I usually try to make eye contact, just in case they find me attractive...

Girls.

Don't really understand that...

10. How tall are you?

5'8"? Not too sure...

I want better teeth!

5, I think, kinda confusing question...

Bash her> Why's the robber a girl? I never hit girls lol!

Have sex with 'em.

17+ I guess...?

I don't have any, I don't think anyone really likes me that much...:(

Dunno

Never watched it, but it looks shite.

No, unless they didn't smell and I was kidding.

I don't have an income so I can't really answer that...

Guest · Jake ·

Numb

2. Do you use MSN alot?

No

Pizza

No

Jealous

Guy's

Multivitamins

10. How tall are you?

5 feet 2 inches

My body. I'm rather thin.

Call the cops

Lick them back

When you're ready

Myself

America's Next Top Model, Mad TV, South Park, Adult Swim

Boring

Yes, but in a nice way

Thousands

Lonely.

2. Do you use MSN alot?

Yes, but aim more.

13/14.

Garlic mashed potatoes.

Yes.

Frustrated.

Guys.

Topicals and antibiotic.

10. How tall are you?

5'7"

Nothing, except I wish I could get my braces off now.

Sure.

Beat them about the head with my purse.

Whenever you're in love.

Not sure.

Gilmore Girls.

Crappy.

Maybe.

A lot.

I'm feeling quiet and mellow.

2. Do you use MSN alot?

I used to, but almost never now.

Let's say it started getting noticeable at 15 and really bad at 18.

chicken marsala

Depends. How fat and would I return to normal?

About the way I look, a 6. Actually, I'm fairly confident about myself in every way BUT my skin

I hope it can be me someday. I think that maybe, just maybe with makeup people may think I'm like that.

8. You are most attracted to guys or girls?

guyzzz

I haven't had success. Things that have helped: spiro, CSR and really that's it.

10. How tall are you?

Six feet, baby.

Hmmm I'd probably want thick, long, beautiful hair.

No

If they were sexy and intruguing, I'd turn around and kiss him. If not, I'd probably say, "What the hell?" and run away

There's no particular age. I'm not sure yet.

I don't really have one, but some of my favs are fetalalcoholsyndromeboy, bobbi45, tenshi, and now marino due to his lovely invitation :angel:

Curb your enthusiasm, seinfeld, made

never, looks stupid

heck yes i would

everything i have as long as i could survive and stay in school

Man there is seriously a fuck load of people with low self esteem.

Ive got cystic acne and i dont give a fuck.

Just have fun in life. Find something you like to do and do it with other people.

Guest · Jake ·

Man there is seriously a fuck load of people with low self esteem.

Ive got cystic acne and i dont give a fuck.

Just have fun in life. Find something you like to do and do it with other people.

This is called the emo forum dumbass.