Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thinman

why have i never had acne on my cheeks?!

i've never had a single spot on my cheeks, all my acne is on my chin, above my lips and on my forehead. is this indicative of anything? does anyone know what this might mean?

i actually happen to think that this looks a lot worse than acne on the cheeks... i would rather all my acne moved to my cheeks!

Yeah me too, Ive always had acne just round my mouth... chin upper lip thats it. Only the one on the head once every 5months lol none of my cheeks.

I think it looks alot better on the cheeks lol.

mayb your cheaks are dry? if you combination skin your cheeks are probably normal or dry.. and acne doesnt form on normal/dry skin as much.. i have combo skin and i dont get really get acne on my cheeks really.. but i do get a lot of clogged pores.

Acne on the cheeks sucks. I rather have it on my forehead or chin. But I have it mostly on my cheeks.

Guest Poker-Butt

exactly ^^ pray that u never get em on ur cheeks ... cheeks are the worst place ever! ... they all cluster up in one ball and spread all ove rthe place and then ur cheeks are a mess ... :( ... fucking fat cheeks! imma get lipo on em lol..j/k but be happy that u dont have em on ur cheeks...the red marks last longer there ...at least in my experience

i break out so badly on my cheeks now. it used to be my forehead, but acne doesnt really go there anymore. maybe it'll stop on my cheeks. its nice to dream.lol

I would prefer it on my cheeks as well. Acne on the T-zone draws people's attention when talking to them one-on-one but on the cheeks it's sort of out of the way.