Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trickyazn

Scarring Pics.. won't go away naturally..

[attachmentid=3173]

[attachmentid=3174]

So I've been following this forum for a couple of weeks and I decided the fastest way to actually get advice is by showing it, I recently recieved alot of acne that came just out of no where and lately its starting to become flatter, redder, and bigger but less taller.. I dont use anything other than Neutrogina Oil-Free Acne wash but i stopped using it hoping it would stop naturally.. its looking better but I was never who I was a couple months ago with obsolutely NO acne.. it hurts to go in public so I'm seeking advice.. what should I do? Oh and by the way, It doesnt look really bad in the pics because its lower quality.. but in person its about 10x worse and noticable

-and sorry if I posted in the wrong section (if i did).

you don't have red marks, you have active acne. You should go see a dermatologist otherwise you might get scars.

should i move this topic to another forum?

yea you have active acne. for me BP works best, something like proactiv or even that wal-mark Acne-Free stuff (which is pretty good for the price) should get rid of the bumps but some redness might be leftover. better get to a derm or does something fast cuz it could always get worst.

dont go to a derm, they will suck you dry of all the money you've got. Instead try the regimen. It worked for many people.