Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minz

My Bacne Cure.

I had moderate bacne and mild chest acne. My back has cleared about 90% and my chest is now 100% clear after doing this for a month or two maybe? But I do think, especially with my chest, that the sun I'm getting plays an important role. I think sun is good. Not too much, but just a bit. My body acne always slightly improves in summer, but my facial acne seems to gets worse. Go figure.

Baking Soda Method:

1. Mix approx. 2 teaspoons of baking soda with water. Put enough water in to make a semi-thick paste, about the consistency of a thick cream cleanser.

2. Rub it onto your back and chest (and wherever else you may suffer from body acne, though I only used it on my back and chest).

3. Hop in the shower and exfoliate with a loofah.

Sometimes I have a shower once a day, sometimes twice. I just do this whenever I have a shower.

And the red marks:

Fake tan covers them great. My fake tan sucks for a tan, it is so light I had to put it on twice a day for around three or four days before I could see it. For some reason, it seemed to clear up my bacne a little. It is a no brand 'Cancer Society' fake tan. If anyone wants me to the post the ingredients, just say so.

Also, last year, I went to Fiji, went snorkelling all day and my back was <i>burnt</i>. I was so red, and then my skin peeled like crazy. but then when my skin peeled off, underneath was smooth, red mark-free, acne-free, tanned skin. It was great but now it has been a year and all my pimples came back, too bad I didn't figure this baking soda trick until now (and I can't get that burnt again). The point is, if this works for you and you want to get rid of your red marks then getting REALLY burnt (so you peel) will do the trick. Of course there is the sun cancer risk.. but your choice.

I hope this works for you!

Why do you keep saying bacne? Like a new word for acne on your back? Bacne?

...well 'bacne' isn't exactly a new term, people use it alot actually, it's faster than typing in back acne...

out of curiosity how do you apply topicals to your back? i dont have body acne anymore but i did wheni was like 12 and for the life of me i couldnt figure it out, i coudlnt see what i was doing and i couldnt turn my hand to the right angle and apply the right pressure to get it evenly all over lol. soo frustrating, i ended up just having my mum put it on. maybe you have a better method.

I had moderate bacne and mild chest acne. My back has cleared about 90% and my chest is now 100% clear after doing this for a month or two maybe? But I do think, especially with my chest, that the sun I'm getting plays an important role. I think sun is good. Not too much, but just a bit. My body acne always slightly improves in summer, but my facial acne seems to gets worse. Go figure.

Baking Soda Method:

1. Mix approx. 2 teaspoons of baking soda with water. Put enough water in to make a semi-thick paste, about the consistency of a thick cream cleanser.

2. Rub it onto your back and chest (and wherever else you may suffer from body acne, though I only used it on my back and chest).

Sometimes I have a shower once a day, sometimes twice. I just do this whenever I have a shower.

And the red marks:

Fake tan covers them great. My fake tan sucks for a tan, it is so light I had to put it on twice a day for around three or four days before I could see it. For some reason, it seemed to clear up my bacne a little. It is a no brand 'Cancer Society' fake tan. If anyone wants me to the post the ingredients, just say so.

Also, last year, I went to Fiji, went snorkelling all day and my back was <i>burnt</i>. I was so red, and then my skin peeled like crazy. but then when my skin peeled off, underneath was smooth, red mark-free, acne-free, tanned skin. It was great but now it has been a year and all my pimples came back, too bad I didn't figure this baking soda trick until now (and I can't get that burnt again). The point is, if this works for you and you want to get rid of your red marks then getting REALLY burnt (so you peel) will do the trick. Of course there is the sun cancer risk.. but your choice.

I hope this works for you!

Hi,

IN regard to this :

Baking Soda Method:

I tried this by putting in baking soda in to a small bit of water but the baking soda just sinks to the bottom

So it does not really come out like a paste, just comes out like water as baking soda sinks to bottom

So when you put it on you , is it not like all runny and stuff, would it not be better to wet your skin first in the shower and then apply the baking soda ??

I have a few questions for anyone who's tried baking soda

1. If you saw results, how much improvement did you see and how long did it take for you to see it?

2. How long do you leave the mask on before taking a shower?

3. Should I use a toner or body wash in addition? if so, do you have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance for any help :)