Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dannie

professional glycolic peels

have yall ever done this before??? i hear its good cuz it takes off layers of skin so the acne and scars and wrinkles r faded to gone

someone at work wants to do it for me..shes professional...im scared..i told her i have thin senstive skin but she said with the stuff she uses it will be safe,.

anyone done it?

I had three glycolic peels and used a glycolic based cleanser and moisturiser over 1 month - plus an extra 10% glycolic mask that i used at home once a week for 4 weeks...

Made no difference and i continued to break out. No change in my pigmentation either. i was meant to have three more of the stronger glycolic peels but i stopped having them done.

But i guess the trick is to stick to the treatment and keep it regular, thats what gets results.... For some weird reason i cant seem to stick to anything, always giving up. I guess its also the type of acne you have too, i have some congestion but my main problem is cystic acne.

Give it a go, have the whole set of six (its usually 6) done at regular weekly intervals (or whatever interval is recommended) and let me know how it goes for u.

Good luck