Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rusch1595

Where do you get your emu oil from?

Not sure where or who to buy this from, or what type...clear, triple refined, etc. Can someone suggest a good online place (or store) to buy it and which type to buy? Also, do you mix it with anything or just apply it by itself?

Thanks!

Dawn

Hi Dawn!

I get mine from NWOS and I buy the Simply Emu, I apply it straight from the bottle on clean DAMP face, not much, little is more. I have also had the emu oil from Purple Emu too, and it is also good. Another thing I've done, if I'm extra dry is apply my creme moisturizer and then the emu oil on top of that, works good too.

I bought some from platinumskincare.com

Great stuff. It lasts a long time too, since you only need a tiny amount. It seeps beyond your pores, and into the layers of your skin. Don't worry, it won't clog pores. A very good moisturizer.

I bought some from platinumskincare.com

Great stuff. It lasts a long time too, since you only need a tiny amount. It seeps beyond your pores, and into the layers of your skin. Don't worry, it won't clog pores. A very good moisturizer.

Thank you! I've looked at the Skin Biology stuff too.