Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

I'm Afriad To Moistrurise!!!!!!!!!!!

When I started last week in 2 days I broke out with 3 new pimples....SO I DONT WANT TO MOSTRURISE..ANYMORE....

I dont know what to do?

people say moistrising is helpful but now i'm doscouraged after what happened

moisturizing shouldn't be what's breaking you out. make sure your moisturizer is oil-free and non-comedegenic. if you dont moisturize and get dry skin, that is even worse for your acne and will cause more breakouts

Like??????????????????????

U sed olay classique---< it made my skin red and burny/tingly....and more sweaty(oily)

I usually hate moisturizing because I feel like it will break me out but lately I've been doing it a lot because of tazorac and it doesn't cause breakouts. My favorite moisturizers are Cetaphil and Clean & Clear morning glow I think it's called.

well right now, i'm looking for a good moisterizer that wont cause breakouts.. not sure but, i have klaron lotion that does kind of feel like it moisterizes when i put it on..

I had the same problem when I first started using the cetaphil moisturizer. I don't know if my skin is super sensitive or what but as soon as I put it on my face FELT like it was going to break out and sure enough it did. I asked my derm about this and she said although she thought it unlikely that the moisturizer was causing the break out (I guess it could be coincidence but the feeling made me doubt it) she recommended I try "Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin." It works just as well and no imminent break out feeling after putting it on for over two months. Good Luck.