Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bombay2pac

cyst on cheek

about for 2 weeks i noticed a cyst on my cheek and its smooth , sof, and not painful......or im sure its a cyst because its way bigger than a pimple....is there anything i can do about it....the bp gel seems to do nothing of these sorts of pimples

about for 2 weeks i noticed a cyst on my cheek and its smooth , sof, and not painful......or im sure its a cyst because its way bigger than a pimple....is there anything i can do about it....the bp gel seems to do nothing of these sorts of pimples

.......and how do i have more space to put my pics....its says i only have 677 bytes left.....

LOL i know what you mean! theyre sooo annoying. you wanna try and pop it but it feels like its soo deep in your skin it wont come out. best thing for that is to let it die out ON ITS OWN. seriously ive had a lot myself. usually, when i sleep about 3 days without touching or even washing my face, those kinds of pimples go away fast. i dunno, it might be just me.

okay kool...how long they last for?

i dunno, some lasted for only one day. others lasted for a week, then a tiny whitehead showed up at the spot where it was just at.

i say just dont bother with it, its causing no trouble really :P

okay kool...how long they last for?

i dunno, some lasted for only one day. others lasted for a week, then a tiny whitehead showed up at the spot where it was just at.

i say just dont bother with it, its causing no trouble really :P

I had a cyst forming like a week then, it got bigger until I got a head. I pop it. and the damn sucker just got bigger. I pop it more. and it got extreamly big. SO>>>>>

don't touch it... not good for the cyst..

cyst can be really annoying sometimes. :wall: