Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

about for 2 weeks i noticed a cyst on my cheek and its smooth , sof, and not painful......or im sure its a cyst because its way bigger than a pimple....is there anything i can do about it....the bp gel seems to do nothing of these sorts of pimples

OR dab some Queen Helene Mint Masque as a spot treatment leave it on overnight or leave it on for at least 45 mins and wash it off then apply Neosporin on it. Make sure you rub the cream in. Works well to first bring it up to head and then it just disappers on its own if you don't TOUCH IT.

OR dab some Queen Helene Mint Masque as a spot treatment leave it on overnight or leave it on for at least 45 mins and wash it off then apply Neosporin on it. Make sure you rub the cream in. Works well to first bring it up to head and then it just disappers on its own if you don't TOUCH IT.

I just joined so I may be alittle too late,I used to ICE when i felt the pain underneath the "future cyst",sometimes there is no pain and it will just be a lump,when I saw my derm this last time he said to boil water use a wash cloth,start using warm water on the area and then using almost hot.. (not boiling) this will make it come to a head much quicker (THis has to be done when it first starts hurting and thumping) or when you first feel it on your face/neck. This works as I have used it on 2 bumps in the past few days on my neck and one is gone already and this one is 1/10th the size it was the other day,I use the heat a few times within a few hours .. (your skin might get pretty red if your pale like myself) if the next day it still hurts I do it again.. usually no more pain and comes to a head or just goes down alot. (Wait about 30 minutes before putting acne medication on your face after doing this). I hope this helps it has helped me alot.

All the best,

®