Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CLouds

Skin Peel 4000 (anyone ever try this?)

So basically most of my acne has gone away, I've had severe acne for the last few months (huge cysts, nodules, pustules, everything ever invented) but its pretty much all gone except for a couple of zits here but they're no prob to me though. But now ive been left with a lot of red marks, thankfully no icepick scars or nethings. So neways I ordered this product called Skin Peel 4000, its basically a 6 day process that sheds away 4 layers of skin to reveal the healthy skin below it. I plan on starting it at the end of this week or so. Im just wondering if anyone has ever tried this or has any comments about it.

heres the website

http://skinculture.com/

So basically most of my acne has gone away, I've had severe acne for the last few months (huge cysts, nodules, pustules, everything ever invented) but its pretty much all gone except for a couple of zits here but they're no prob to me though. But now ive been left with a lot of red marks, thankfully no icepick scars or nethings. So neways I ordered this product called Skin Peel 4000, its basically a 6 day process that sheds away 4 layers of skin to reveal the healthy skin below it. I plan on starting it at the end of this week or so. Im just wondering if anyone has ever tried this or has any comments about it.

heres the website

http://skinculture.com/

All I can say is to be careful, you dont want to burn your face off or something. Do some research into that company and make sure it's safe and good.

I have been looking into a TCA peel, and it's not as intense as the one you're looking at. I am still debating it for me. http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/tcapeel.htm I just dont like the sound of peeling 4 layers of one's face in six days. IMO, that sounds very harsh. If you try it, let us know how it turns out.

I'm goin to try and post some before and after to pics to see how it works, but i dont really have a digital camera all i have is a camera phone, so i dunno if the pic will come up clear

Wow your in the exact situation as me. Do you have pics?

No pics, i wish i had pics to show my acne when it was severe and believe me it was really severe, but not much acne nemore just lots of redmarks; Ive been using the aspirin mask and eggwhite/lemon mask for the past 3 weeks and it has helped. And I just discovered about 3 days ago that leaving the eggwhite mask on for a long time i mean like an hour or more really helps fade the marks a lot faster.. but im goin to try to get some pics up