Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shawn57187

help with substitute to BP CSR gel

I, like alot of people, have had great success with the regimen. It cleared my face up completely for which I am extremely greatful. However, also like many others, when the gel formula was changed to remove parabens, started making my face become extremely red. I've been through the 'hardening' phase, so this reaction surprised me alot -- there is no burning or flaking.

Its gotten to a point where I cannot use the gel as having a very red face is much worse than mild spots. On-the-spot cream doesnt work well either. It dries pastey and begins to flake off my skin after a couple hours and that looks horrible. So what should I do?

I heard Dan is going to revise the BP gel formula again, but I need to use something while I wait. Is there an alternative product like Dan's CSR gel that I could switch to?

I, like alot of people, have had great success with the regimen. It cleared my face up completely for which I am extremely greatful. However, also like many others, when the gel formula was changed to remove parabens, started making my face become extremely red. I've been through the 'hardening' phase, so this reaction surprised me alot -- there is no burning or flaking.

Its gotten to a point where I cannot use the gel as having a very red face is much worse than mild spots. On-the-spot cream doesnt work well either. It dries pastey and begins to flake off my skin after a couple hours and that looks horrible. So what should I do?

I heard Dan is going to revise the BP gel formula again, but I need to use something while I wait. Is there an alternative product like Dan's CSR gel that I could switch to?

Maybe you should try Benzac AC 2.5% bp gel. Its excellent. i dont have the redness i used to have with OTS when i use this.