Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
toxiplotx

How to remove former pimples on nose

Hi, this is my situation. Right now, I have a few former pimples on my nose. What I mean by this is that I have little protrusions on my nose that were once pimples. I have tried to squeeze them out numerous times, but it seems that there is nothing in there, just a bump. Is there any way to get rid of this? Thanks

i think time is off the essence here. And not squeezing them. Just stop playing with them. if at any you could apply vitamin e creme to it that might help a little but just keep it clean and dont touch it. and you will be fine it should go away.

try vitamin e creme or you might want to break down and consider a derm to figure out whats going on. Maybe you on a medication or some kind of pill thats preventing it from heling. One of those non clotting medication whatever they call them

I have a few of these, not on my nose, but some on my forehead, my chin, & my cheeks. Not so many I'm covered, but enough to give me a very uneven texture. They are little, but annoying. I am convinced there is something in there, and now and again, after I've left them alone for a long while, I tend to have another try at getting crud out. Sometimes they go, but usually I just make the scars around them worse. I once had a woman tell me my skin was "congested".

The last few days (like 4) I have been trying to put Dans regimen into practice, even though I haven't had a chance to go in search of the products he reccomends. I have been Using a Neutrogena product I already have. And my bumps are considerably down! My makeup looks so much better; smoother. I am anxious to use his product recomendations. Try using Dans regimen, and like he says, use lots!!