Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

how many tubes of bP?

the sites says i think 6-7 tubes of the neutrgoena Bp but is taht right? i use 1 a month , and i use the reigme twice a day... so does that mean im not using enough bp ? i gures thats why im not improving

that probably means you're not using enough. but everyone has different preferences. if you're clear, and it's working, there's no need to increase the amount of bp

ok ive just 1 finger of bp ( 4/5 on the bottom of my face nose , cheeks , chin , upper lip ) and the otehr peaice on my forehead , im gonna give this some time to see if 1 finger is enough maybe ill try 2 fingers tomrrow ( you think i should? seems to much for some reason :{ ) and how should i know when my bp is fully absorbed? when my face gets tight i still rub around gently but then its like my face is sticking to my hand lol then i get lil white things so i think im trying to force it to absorb. and how long should i wait to apply moisitrizer after bp?

1 finger should do

i find it hard to fit 2 fingers on my face too

We're talking about Neutrogena OTS, ihavebu, not Dan's BP. 1 finger of Dan's BP is equivelent to 2 fingers of Neutogena OTS.

ok ive just 1 finger of bp ( 4/5 on the bottom of my face nose , cheeks , chin , upper lip ) and the otehr peaice on my forehead , im gonna give this some time to see if 1 finger is enough maybe ill try 2 fingers tomrrow ( you think i should? seems to much for some reason :{ ) and how should i know when my bp is fully absorbed? when my face gets tight i still rub around gently but then its like my face is sticking to my hand lol then i get lil white things so i think im trying to force it to absorb. and how long should i wait to apply moisitrizer after bp?

Ok this is what I would do. Use 1 finger for now, try to split it up logically on your entire face and however it's comfortable for you. Start to gradually increase to 2 fingers in the course of 2 weeks (increase approximately half a finger a week, gradually, day by day). See how your skin reacts to it; you've been on the regimen for a while already, so you shouldn't experience too much irritation.

As for the application, when you're gently rubbing your fingers over your skin and you feel that the rubbing is becoming 'tacky' or sticky, stop rubbing and let the rest abosrb by itself. Remember to apply in sections -> your bottom half first, then your upper half, then your forehead. Re-watch the videos to make sure you're applying correctly and gently enough. Lastly, after applying BP, you should wait anywhere from 5 - 15 min for the BP to abosrb. I wait around 12 min, which is when the BP has completely abosrbed. Since you use Neutrogena OTS, it may take the full 15 min for it to abosrb.

the sites says i think 6-7 tubes of the neutrgoena Bp but is taht right? i use 1 a month , and i use the reigme twice a day... so does that mean im not using enough bp ? i gures thats why im not improving

yep, you're not using enough.

I use on-the-spot, and I use one tube about every 5 days or so, and I do apply it twice daily.

You're supposed to be using 2 squiggly-line fingers of the bp per application.

so how many tubes do you's purchase when you go to CVS?and how much does it come up to

I get it at Walmart, it's right around $4 a tube.

I usually get one or two whenever I need it. But, I'm at Walmart 2-3 times per week, so I don't buy it each time I'm at Walmart! I got a family to shop for, lol, so I'm alway there.