Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would anyone be able to tell me where in Canada I might be able to find this or even preferably online (shipping to Canada)?

Also, for those who already have experience with this make-up, would it be possible to share a little bit more about how you find it?

Thank you.

go to www.sephora.com They sell bare escentuals which is pretty much the same thing, if not the same, not really sure :-/ but i'm pretty sure they ship to canada

Thank you. :angel:

I bought the starter's Kit from Sephora, which is good cuz it came with the brushes you need, two shades of foundations, warmth (bronzer), mineral veil (finishing powder) and a cd to show you how to use the product. If you live in Toronto, you can find Sephora in Eaton's Centre and Yorkdale mall. I really like the product. Do try it to see how your skin reacts to it, cuz you might be allergic to mica or the bismuth ox. in it. Keep the receipt and sephora can do returns if you're unsatisfied with the product. Hope this helps.

I bought the starter's Kit from Sephora, which is good cuz it came with the brushes you need, two shades of foundations, warmth (bronzer), mineral veil (finishing powder) and a cd to show you how to use the product. If you live in Toronto, you can find Sephora in Eaton's Centre and Yorkdale mall. I really like the product. Do try it to see how your skin reacts to it, cuz you might be allergic to mica or the bismuth ox. in it. Keep the receipt and sephora can do returns if you're unsatisfied with the product. Hope this helps.

This was helpful, thank you. :angel: As far as the two shades of foundations, is that usually sufficient in terms of different skin tones (to find a matching color)?

Do you know if reactions are quite common?

I don't live in Toronto but will definitely check where I live to see if I can find it.

Do you know how it is similar and different to Bare Minerals? What about Sheer Cover? Have you heard of or tried this one?

Try out GLO MINERALS!! A bit more expensive but it's completly natural and their make up is triple milled. Only available form derms and spa clinics. Complete coverage and it doesn't look like you ever had acne when this is applied on.

This was helpful, thank you. :angel: As far as the two shades of foundations, is that usually sufficient in terms of different skin tones (to find a matching color)?

Do you know if reactions are quite common?

I don't live in Toronto but will definitely check where I live to see if I can find it.

Do you know how it is similar and different to Bare Minerals? What about Sheer Cover? Have you heard of or tried this one?

As for the two shades, when I visited Sephora, they tried it on you first to see which one matches you best. I got the light and fairly light. I use both cuz during the winter, you can use the ligher one. As far as I know and from what I've read here, some people are allergic to mica & bisumuth oxy, which is why some are crazy about veggie girl's mineral line cuz she doesn't have any of those in it; i have yet to try her products, I think she's super busy. I think bare minerals is bare escentuals. I've heard of Sheer Cover, and I've never tried it.

thank you so much guys. :angel: I will definitely keep the suggestions for reference.

today I found SAVVY mineral cosmetics online and it seemed interesting. I ordered samples of two different color foundations to try, as I wasn't sure which of the two might be better for my tone, how it would look or feel (I also wonder about the coverage as I presently use concealer and it is much more effective than foundation in covering redness), nor how my skin might react to it. http://www.mineralcosmeticscanada.com/foundations.html

I will let you guys know it goes. At the moment I only use concealer as I mentioned (sometimes powder too), but I wanted to try something more pure because I will be starting new products soon.

What's the deal with mineral makeup? I keep hearing rave reviews, but don't know much about it. There's no Sephora near me, but I'm very curious about these products.