Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Durhamgeezer

"World's Biggest Zit" video clip (not for the squeamish!)

Hmmm, I'm a surgical technician & that made me want to puke!

-Crisco

what i want to know is how that woman was so still while this was going on .. and two .. ewwwwwww .. was that toothpaste being squeezed out of that thing?!?!?!?

that was gross but there were definetly some funny moments! "... the patient is somewhat uneasy and is told to pray." imagine if you were in her place and were told just to "pray"! and i like how the one guy just takes a bible and swings it around above her back. this approach reminds me of jan carlos' regimen :)

I've worked in surgery for 8 years & we've removed a million of those (sebaceous cysts) They always made me sick! I shut it off as soon as that person got out the spoon UGH! Anyway, I noticed the person doing the procedure wasn't wearing gloves (Yuck) & it didn't look like they had cleansed the area (infection) & our surgeons always removed the cyst intacted, never squished it like that to introduce more bacteria into a deep open wound like that (I didn't finish so if they removed the sack I missed it) I'm thinking that's one of those "Don't try this at home" videos. I also didn't make it to the end to see how they closed the incision. Most of the time we'd pack it & leave it open so it would heal from the bottom up or if it was sutured we'd put in a drain. So 8 years of doing it that looked totally real! (That's why I've retired & will be starting school in April for Elementary Education)

-Crisco

That was so freaking cool!! God, that must have been so satisfying to squeeze all that crap out.

Hahaha, I know what you're saying. With the popping of a huge zit often comes a certain amount of satisfaction, at least for me. But I'd rather just NOT have any zits to pop at all...

:surprised: OMG thats something u dont see every day. I would not let that man any where near my skin. He clearly does not know the first thing about medicine or hygiene. Anyway how is he ment to have opend up the skin with a movement of his hand? Mabye he is a voodoo doctor...? :lol2: