Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marvin

Marvin's enjoying life even with acne!

got a great asian girlfriend and to be quite honest, she and i have the best time together to the point where i forget i even have acne. we cuddle while watching memoirs of a geisha, take long walks on the piers on full moons, and have the most sensual and passionate lovemaking sessions that a couple could possibly have.

even though my acne doesn't seem to be healing it hasn't affected me like it would have in the past. i have someone who cares, cooks, cleans, enjoys my happiness comes first and foremost. i adore my gf and would like to marry her. i know i have made a lot of enemies here because of that one time i told that girl to use acne products on her face. however, i have constantly apologized for that but some of you just can't seem to look past that. people makes mistakes and i'm not an exception so please let bygones be bygones and realize that i am just like all of you.

thanks for understanding and your apologies are not needed

your friends till infinity

- marvin

Guest tenshigirl25

your an idiot. no, wait..your pretend gf is... i think its strange how u pointed out she was your 'asian' gf who cooks, cleans and does evreything for u... :rolleyes:

It's like something that's gone by (bygone), the past or whatever it may be. It does sound like polygon though lol I used to always think a bygone was a person, like some kind of warrior or something, God knows why.

I wish i can find myself a g/f....I used to have a g/f but then i over heard that she thought i was too ugly and was cheating on me....*runs off crying*