Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone else sometimes have trouble dealing with the realization/fact that despite all your efforts to combat acne, you can never seem to get under X# of infected pores? I think this is one of the most difficult aspects of this thing--having to accept the fact that compared to others that've never had it, you'll still look like sh$t. Same as all other chronic conditions I guess, but frustrating as hell just the same. Sorry, just had to vent...

I understand. I always feel hopeless that i'm always going to be this way but. Maybe one day there will be hope.

Yep know what you mean... like if I was fat I would work out like mad and become slim/toned, but with acne in general you cant do shit! :(

Yep know what you mean... like if I was fat I would work out like mad and become slim/toned, but with acne in general you cant do shit! :(

exactly!! and the worst thing is everyone around you changes (all my friends have grown out of it) and your stuck. and when people look at you its as if theyre saying 'why dont you do something about your acne already?!'

or is that just me?!? lol :shifty:

Haha... If I ever worry about getting fat....I always watch this... and laugh the calories away

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/shakeass.html

If I ever want fast food, I just watch this... and suddenly I don't want it anymore.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/burgerking.html

So instead...I watch this and eat a banana...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/peanutbutter.html

Say No :naughty: to bad food.

Acnesoldier, I know just what you're talking about. I try so damn hard and worry so much about it, and just end up feeling like all my work is going into a black hole and there's absolutely no light at the end of the tunnel. But things will probably get better, dude. Keep on trucking, you'll eventually find it.

you'll probly be free of it eventually.

fat people are usually fat forever if they dont do anything about it

just never give up, there has to be something out there.

Anyone else sometimes have trouble dealing with the realization/fact that despite all your efforts to combat acne, you can never seem to get under X# of infected pores? I think this is one of the most difficult aspects of this thing--having to accept the fact that compared to others that've never had it, you'll still look like sh$t. Same as all other chronic conditions I guess, but frustrating as hell just the same. Sorry, just had to vent...

I'm still in denial most of the time.

yeh i always feel helpless or hopeless too. My acne comes in cycles, sometimes it will start to go away and sometime it will come back worst. So just when I think it might go away, it always comes back. It's been like that for the past 8 years. And I always feel like I would never be able to get rid of the red marks that it leaves behind because I've had them for years and years. Sometimes I always wonder if I will ever be comfortable in my own skin again. Even if I get rid of acne one day because I am now taking accutane, will I ever get rid of the marks?