Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest Virgo

I lovve acting... I want to make it big. I do school plays, and I was in an independent movie last summer but it got canceled... but I was cast as a pretty big role in this new movie that's filming in April

http://www.homesickblues.com/okinawa.html

I'm going to play Paris... I can't wait till they send me the script in a few days

Guest Virgo

Oh wow! Your so lucky, I want to be a famous actor/model but I havnt been cast as anything yet..First I need to have clear skin and then I'll be good lol!

Good luck Virgo guy!

yeah that's why im really glad makeup exists......... ugh but still sometimes i get really down about how long my skin is taking to heal, since being an actor really demands good looks or at least "normal" looks.. just not bad skin

Why would they want a cure?

then all the drug companies would be out of business :doubt:

Why not?! The drug companies that manufacture teh "acne" drugs don't necessarily make the most $ out of that only product. They make many many many many many many many many many more. Acne isn't really a multi-billion dollar industry, a cure affect won't anything.

well how about the dermatologists? Im pretty sure that the bulk of the business is from acne patients more often than not

that and aestheticians also im sure treat scars from acne to

Those who believe in god... god created everything right? Why did he make some of us so we have to watch everything we do... eat thinking *damn.. i hope i don't burst out with pimples cuz of this...* like wtf?? Why!!! Why should we have to watch what we eat? I understand that eating healthy is good for you, but we should be able to eat some crap once in a while without having to worry about im gonna be all red tomorrow.

Stupidest shit is that government spends all that money on war, and all that other useless crap like going in outer space searching for bullshit which means nothing at all to us... first they figure out everything on earth before trying to figure shit out in the space. Bullshit!! I am sick of this. Even if they did find a cure, they would not tell the public. I bet everyone on these forums alone spend at least a million yearly on acne products... dermatologists fees, prescription medication etc ++++++++

S

I am just sick of everything, I just want to lock myself in a room and never get out again. Sometimes I wish i was never born :wall::snooty::hand::(:mad:

i know christians with acne so

FUCK GOD

but then again god doesnt exist....

who is there to blame!?

fuck existance?

I used to blame god. But now I know what was fucking causing my acne and have myself to blame.

why is God punishing us?

Do you seriously believe in an omnipotent deity who consciously decided to give you acne? I'm Catholic, but I don't blame God for my complexion. Go read the book of job.

I forgot what they said but someone asked if acne was around centuries ago

yeah, it was, and people's faces were pockmarked and hideous a thousand times worse than they are today. Sanitation didn't start catching on until the 19th century; people washed their hands and faces with rosewater instead of soap.

At the same time, Acne has been aggravated recently because of people's diets. Everyone thinks this is bullshit, and everyone says diet doesn't affect it, but none of them can explain why people in South America and Africa and India <i>only start getting acne when they are exposed to starchy western diets.</i> Simple Carbohydrates and refined sugars metabolize quickly and cause spikes in the blood sugar, which is bad for your skin. Vegetables and Whole Wheat don't.

why doesn't the government spend money on acne research

Because private companies do it on their own? Acne research is profitable, space exloration isn't. Also, democratic governments are based on what the majrity wants, and the majority of Americans don't want to spend tax dollars on acne research.

Absolutely agreed. Why is God punishing us?

Not God, just a cruelly indifferent universe, luck of the draw.

OOIOO - Can you provide any links to the diet theory? Personally, I think it's a more than plausible explanation.

"God" didn't cause your acne and God won't cure your acne. Praying to him each night is a waste of time, the only thing that will help or hinder your current condition is the actions you take.

The only fucking bullshit about it is that you don't know what fucking things work for you and what things don't fucking Fuck.

There is no god. I got acne from some white bitch ( my mother ). and a colombian mother fucker ( my dad)

that shit is bad news.

anywho... smoke some herb

no one really knows...I think God knows what hes doing, unfortunately in my life hes thorwn acne in the recipe-for reasons i cant see or understand. But if you believe everything happens for a reason, then i guess we should just except it? Idk. I cant be mad at God, because he has given me so much good. But I can be mad at something, just not sure what. lol if that makes ANY sense.

And about the whole acne research thing. Yea I dont understand why there isnt a cure yet either. If they can clone a freakin sheep, you think they can find the way to prevent acne. I also think if they do find it, they wont really expose it due to the dermatology industry. Docters are scam like 75% of the time, all they do is write a prescription and hand out dangerous drugs.I have an ambition to cure acne one day, help millions of people and save them from depression, and then hey, maybe even get rich :lol::dance: . But first I must get past algebra... :rolleyes:

Yea acne is a big fat lazy evil bitch (lazy? idk why i said lazy...) and All i can say is:

Thank god for true friends and music

If you get offended easily, don't read this

but.. this thread is amusing.. this 'God' you speak of.. do you think he hand picks out people and thinks

'Hmm, I have decided not to like that individual, purely because (insert reason here) therefore, I am going to point at them and say 'acne' and they will break out and have small red/white spots on their faces that no one apart from themselves will really notice all that much, and if I'm lucky they may go commit suicide'

The fact is, as a species we are getting sicker and sicker. That's reality. We're getting more cancer, more diseases.. more acne. Things like 'hand sanitizers' in spray form are making us weaker, our bodies are getting lazy, whats the point of them creating antibodies and good bacteria etc etc for things that 'hand sanitizers', pills and drugs and chemicals can kill?

It's things like hormones, bad bacteria, etc etc that is giving us things like acne. But look at it this way. You have a home, you have a computer. So you're obviously not poor. You probably have friends, a family, food.. you're not some starving little african child with absolutely nothing, digging through the trash. But they don't have acne.. however most of them have diseases.

Do you not feel kinda stupid about wanting to commit suicide because you look a little more spotty than your friends? You can't get a girl/boyfriend because of it? It's probably because of your sad suicidal 'fuck acne, fuck life, fuck everything' emo attitude.. would you want to be around someone like that all the time?

It WILL clear up! There are new cures for things coming out every day, but I think they're focusing more on curing things that kill people (ie cancer) before they think of things that will cure a few pimples (even if they ARE a bit painful - although probably not as much as CANCER is)

I know this probably sounds mean and like I don't care - I DO care, and I care about people's feelings, but threads like this.. it just seems a bit silly, when there are starving, dying children out there.

If you want, come back with a huge bitchy reply, it probably won't really get to me that much.

Yea, all these wonder drugs keeping fucking shithole genes around, survival of the fittest is gone, now we're born with overweight, diseased ridden, stupid piles of crap. The human gene pool has evolved into crap, it used to be the ones with the best genes who lived, now it's everyone. and let me tell you we hit 7 billion a month ago, that's way too many people. Man, it used to be just 100 million max a 1,000 years ago. What happened? Sorry, angry.

Dear Acne,

Go fuck with some other little teenager and let me live my life...... have a fun time with friends not worrying about my acne and have a good ass time!

Sincerely,

The one who hates you......

The acne terminator.

Yea, all these wonder drugs keeping fucking shithole genes around, survival of the fittest is gone, now we're born with overweight, diseased ridden, stupid piles of crap. The human gene pool has evolved into crap, it used to be the ones with the best genes who lived, now it's everyone. and let me tell you we hit 7 billion a month ago, that's way too many people. Man, it used to be just 100 million max a 1,000 years ago. What happened? Sorry, angry.

heehee... a number of things. (I just did my exam for geography today so I know this shit.) There's a crazy growth in population b/c of the technological and medicine advancements. Also in developing countries, especially in Africa, there's SUPER HIGH!!! birth rates. And even though you see those infomercials about kids starving in Africa and such, the women just keep popping more of them out!! And you know why? Cuz they don't know a lot about contraceptives and women don't exactly hold power in the households about reproductive stuff.

Sorry that has nothing to do with acne but I guess I needed to purge all the crap that I've been studying lately :D

Oh and about being angry with God, I don't blame him... I blame my parents for giving me such horrible genes!! And even that blame is completely teenage-angst ridden... I just try to accept it and cover it with makeup ;) or hide at home when I feel ugly :dry:

heehee... a number of things. (I just did my exam for geography today so I know this shit.) There's a crazy growth in population b/c of the technological and medicine advancements. Also in developing countries, especially in Africa, there's SUPER HIGH!!! birth rates. And even though you see those infomercials about kids starving in Africa and such, the women just keep popping more of them out!! And you know why? Cuz they don't know a lot about contraceptives and women don't exactly hold power in the households about reproductive stuff.

Sorry that has nothing to do with acne but I guess I needed to purge all the crap that I've been studying lately :D

Oh and about being angry with God, I don't blame him... I blame my parents for giving me such horrible genes!! And even that blame is completely teenage-angst ridden... I just try to accept it and cover it with makeup ;) or hide at home when I feel ugly :dry:

Say thanks to the bloody catholic church. They, for example, say that contraceptives are a murder. And for many poor people in Africa and South America, the church is the only authority out there.