Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hate this shit!!!!!!! Sometimes I think about suicide but fuck that too!!!! acne sucks! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking government spends so much money on all the bullshit, yet they cannot spend money on a cure for acne! Asshole mother fuckers!

Acne is making us look bad on the outside and killng us all from the inside.

Sometimes I just wonder why god is punishing me like this... why doesn't god just take my life instead. :pray:

I'll Chime in here to say Fu$K acne too. Could be worse though. I could be living during Roman Times, where I'd be quarantined in a leper colony to live a slow painful death. Oh well, at least I'd be surrounded by people that look like me and wouldn't have to cringe at the vain egotistical bastards on the cover of People Magazine every time I'm in line buying groceries...

I DONT HAVE ACNE.....BUT ILL SAY FUCK IT TOO.THERES A COUPLE OF OTHER THINGS ID LIKE TO SAY FUCK YOU TO........

FUCK THE POLICE

FUCK POLITICS

FUCK RELIGION

AND FUCK YA MOTHA...........JUS KIDDIN.......

that brings me to a point....was acne around centuries ago? Like I feel like it has suddenly become more and more of a problem and I've noticed more ads for acne products over the past couple of years

Yeah where the FUCK did ACNE come from! Why the fuck isn't there a cure for the stupid shit ugh my god! It's like a curse for people that are jealous of you...well for me anyway!

Ok swearing rant over *feel's 1% better*

It's just a figure of speech stupid! Go and lose some more weight!

Well it's hard to tell. I'll make you a deal: i'll go lose some more weight, and you start thinking before you speak. Or type.

Guest Virgo

YEAH

oh go away.

You go away, you're the most depressed looking person at this website and you have a stuck up bitchy attitude to go with it!

Lol... too bad I'm not depressed at all, which is why I'm still living my life as I should while trying to make my skin better.. instead of whining on here all day and staying in the house like some people who have better skin than I do...

I hate this shit!!!!!!! Sometimes I think about suicide but fuck that too!!!! acne sucks! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acne is making us look bad on the outside and killng us all from the inside.

Very true, sir. Agree 110%.

I coudln't agree more, the7. I don't know God's whole plan, but I don't think it's always punishement. Don't worry, things will get better.

god isn't punishing us. we're punishing ourselves. a hundred years ago there weren't many people with acne. and there was no benzoyl peroxide either. we did this to ourselves