Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bn7

drinking

Beer and vodka make my acne worse. Red wine (dry) makes it way better, especially if I drink it with food.

i just finished my first semester at uni and my hall conducted a very scientific survey lol on the effects of taking shots of hard alcohol and chin/around the mouth acne...results: makes it worse [can't avoid spilling it there]. another seperate but equally scientific survey on the effects of alcohol use in general [shots, beer, or wine] and general, anywhere on the face acne...results: makes it worse cause you forget/cant be bothered to do your nighttime rituals :doh:

I think the only time alcohol made my acne worse is by coming home drunk and not taking my makeup off before going to bed lol.

I think the only time alcohol made my acne worse is by coming home drunk and not taking my makeup off before going to bed lol.

Hmm yes... Once when I was young and very stupid I got drunk and fell asleep with my face in my own vomit. Woke up with no zits, just a bloody awful headache!

true, getting drunk is bad for your skin, cause you just don't care. I tend to eat a bunch of junk food when I'm drunk with friends, and I don't care for washing my face before going to sleep

I believe..after understanding the way the liver works to cleanse our body from toxins...that it makes acne worse, especially me...alcohol is damaging your liver so...it makes sense that the toxins that the liver cant dissolve or break down...get regurgitated and..show up as lovely acne!! i went to a house party and had some liqour and weed..i came home and was extra careful with my nightly routine...cuz wen i smoke weed i feel extra paranoid...lol! and now its breakout city after ive been clear for a few days (which is a long time 4 me) that was friday..its monday now and im like what the hell...why am i breakin out?