Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fighter05

Acne Scars! In which part of your face they look more awful?

I would say anywhere to the front of your face looking right at someone is the worst. I have none but would be terrible to have any on chin nose forehead or under eye areas. All min are to the cheek area and dont show up looking straight at someone. They suck anywhere though.

LET ME REVERSE THE ORIGINAL QUESTION, SO HERE WE GO: ON WHICH PART OF YOUR FACE YOU WOULD HAVE PREFERED TO HAVE YOUR ACNE SCARRING???

the best ones are the ones that are on the jawline and slightly underneath. severity is an issue but its kinda minor b/c there hidden from most angles.

but, since we all seem to go back to our personal case, this may be b/s but i think an advantage to having them on your cheeks as i do is that if someone is cool with them, then i'm totally comfortable b/c its my only flaw; whereas other people might have great faces but there are flaws lurking in their personality or elsewhere on the body that they hide with clothing or something and have to be worried about on the 3rd 4th 5th date, etc.

I have none but would be terrible to have any on chin nose forehead or under eye areas.

Just out of curusity and I don't mean to be rude at all, but what brought you to a SCARRING forum if you have NONE. I mean, you are more than welcome to post your comments anywhere you want and I really appreciate that. But what's your incentive to come to this forum? Compasion maybe???

I have none but would be terrible to have any on chin nose forehead or under eye areas.

Just out of curusity and I don't mean to be rude at all, but what brought you to a SCARRING forum if you have NONE. I mean, you are more than welcome to post your comments anywhere you want and I really appreciate that. But what's your incentive to come to this forum? Compasion maybe???

He says he has none on chin nose forehead or under eye areas. Fighter05 i have been reading many of your posts and i suspect you don't get any girls because you are dumb, not because you have scars.

He says he has none on chin nose forehead or under eye areas. Fighter05 i have been reading many of your posts and i suspect you don't get any girls because you are dumb, not because you have scars.

Quizás un curso en maneras ayudaría. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LET ME REVERSE THE ORIGINAL QUESTION, SO HERE WE GO: ON WHICH PART OF YOUR FACE YOU WOULD HAVE PREFERED TO HAVE YOUR ACNE SCARRING???

I would prefer to have my scars on my jawline more than anywhere else, because my beard would hide the scarring.

La pechuga,

First of all, I misunderstood that part because that person mispelled that word. Secondly, If we go by suspicions, i suspect you are a stupid and dumb bitch. I've read many of your posts and it confirms what I say. You and a couple of other people on here are worse than trash. and we don't need people like you. So do yourself a favor: Get the F%%# out of here!!!

Well, In certain way I agree with fighter05. This is the only support board that I see this kind of arguments and fights. I think If we come here is because we need some help. This guy iniciates a thread about where acne scars look bad and LaPechuga has to come up with something stupid like : "he doesn't have a g/f because he's dumb" So what's up with that????? It means that LaPechuga is not that intelligent either. If someone is wrong, there are many ways you can deal with it without having to insult anybody. If we all are on this board is because we have acne scarring and need help. So what's the point of insulting each other and calling names?? Maybe that's why the rest of the world (people who don't have scarring) call us losers!! No matter how intelligent or dumb you are, we are on the same boat.

read the rest of the post it was not very long or difficult to understand. I have none to the FRONT of my face (chin, nose, forehead, or anything that is noticable looking right at someone) I have minor scarring on my cheeks which I mentioned and is the reason why I came on this site in the first place.

Cheeks are the worst place for me. I also have some on my forehead and nose but they dont bother me as much as my cheeks. I duno why but the first thing I look at when I see someone/ myself in the mirror are the cheeks.

On cheeks.

There is the most fat and in a cystic acne there comes the most deepest scars which are also most difficult to improve.