Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive had acne on my face, back and chest since I was a teen. I am now 23 and finally found something that works for me! It's called Carley's clear and smooth. You order it online and it's completly garenteed! google it and you'll find it, I think the web site is www. no-acne.com. It does not dry out my skin at all and it comes in a HUGE bottle, mine has lasted me 4 months! It's very cheap too! They came out with an industrial strength witch I orded to use on my back, since my acne gets worse in the winter. I am so happy to have found this stuff! Try it and you wont be dissapointed Im sure of it, and if you are send it back! they guve you a complete refund including your shipping!

I tried this a couple years ago because there were so many good reviews and it was all "natural". It sounded perfect so I ordered it off ebay. But it didn't work. Not for me anyway. But if it works for you, congratulations.

:( it didnt do anything 4 me either...just caused a dry rash. & that was with normal strength ( i just have mod acne). At least they give u a money back guarantee.

Anywayz .. my normal regime stopped working recently ..my face has been a volcanic landscape....so i came across E101 acne getaway - weird name-they need a better translator...(originally chinese herbal product) & so far no zits appeared yet and the ones which were there (originally 12) has gone down to 3 and the marks left behind are either fading or flaking off. (it doesnt make ur skin feel dry tho). results should b noticible after wk/2. ive only had it for a couple of days but so far so good.

ur supposed to use it for a course of 3/4mnths then u reduce the amount u use/ im not sure i believe it fixes ur skin for good after the course like they claim but im giving it a go. :pray: