Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rockomon123

buying Accutane online.

I didn't browse that site very much so I can't say for sure.

but i'd ask myself alot of questions if i were you.

1/ how legal is this site?

2/ Am i really getting accutane pills or some placebo pills?

3/ What about the monthly blood test ?

4/ how can i know when i'm supposed to get a higher dosage?

5/ Why would i want to risk my life just to save 200-300$ a month.

You can not legitimately order Accutane online at all, even if you have a prescription. Accutane prescriptions can't even be phoned or faxed into a pharmacy. Accutane is very tightly regulated and you should not attempt to purchase it over the internet, nor should you even consider self-medicating. Accutane is not a do-it-yourself drug. You need bloodtests, and you need a doctor who is familiar with dosing methods and side effects.

That is not true if you are talking about the legality of it, it is perfectly legal to buy in many places from overseas pharmacies without a prescription.

If you are in the US it is not legal to obtain Accutane any way other than through a qualified physician and the ipledge program (or the s.m.a.r.t. program which is phasing out). If you're in Cambodia or something i have no idea.

lol ,

"we offer a 100% money back guarantee!"

If you die at least you can claim your money back.

Why would you take the risk of buying accutane online, when you can just go to a derm and get a perscription.

the only reason I can think of is that you're cheap and cant afford it.

I would never buy any pills from the net, thats just pushing it. It problee isn't even accutane, or some cheap ass kind that wont do anything.

I wouldnt if I were you.

Ive been having trouble trying to get a prescription for accutane from dermatologist for months...

I want to take accutane for mild/moderate acne, so it's more for preventive measures.. And im not sure if dermatologist are willing to do that with my blue cross hmo individual insurance....

if i could pay for accutane without insurance that may be an option, if it were that easy.

btw, you can get a prescription of accutane in Tijuana, ive had a friend that did it before. it's pretty cool actually. it's quite easy to self-prescribe yourself accutane. all you need to liver test, to insure your body is fine during the course.