Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Without seeing any pics or anything but if you have "extremely severe acne" i would deffo suggest accutane.

People literally punch me and kick me when I'm standing by the bus stop! My mother even looks away at me, and my father calls me, "Zitty". If I walk into a noisy and crowded area, all the people immediatly stop what they're doing. All the teenagers stare at me..and they even laugh. This one time, a man ran up to me from behind and hit me with a stick. He threw stones at me. Accutane didn't work and my doctor refuses to help me. He starts shaking when he sees at me. My family glares at me. I once went to a festival with my whole family and we met another family attending. When my parents introduced the family to the others, my father ignored me and asked what their names were. I need help! Any advice?

People literally punch me and kick me when I'm standing by the bus stop! My mother even looks away at me, and my father calls me, "Zitty". If I walk into a noisy and crowded area, all the people immediatly stop what they're doing. All the teenagers stare at me..and they even laugh. This one time, a man ran up to me from behind and hit me with a stick. He threw stones at me. Accutane didn't work and my doctor refuses to help me. He starts shaking when he sees at me. My family glares at me. I once went to a festival with my whole family and we met another family attending. When my parents introduced the family to the others, my father ignored me and asked what their names were. I need help! Any advice?

i cannot believe ppl can b that immature, especially ur own father!!..no-one should get away with hitting someone!!! thats assult! i find it hard to believe..who r these ppl?? that is crazy! how can a doctor refuse to help u wot sort of a doctor is that! wot a BUM.

well uv prob tried many things..... Benzoyl peroxide doesnt help? theres a few products that have done wonders for ppl ..most of them had moderate acne..i know urs is severe but you could consider them to help(?)

*BP (theres a regime-i havent tried it- but many have said its g8t.*vilantae*carlys clean&clear*Magarite pills*Saw Palmetto (both men&women have found this helpfull).*E101Acne Getaway (im using this at the moment but 2 early to say if its working-so far it is)..*zinc is good 4 the skin 2..taken daily with woteva regime u do.

u should c a dermatologist..take another relative with u 4 maybe. ur parents sound like they dont even care! :confused:

I just got laid off yesterday. My boss said, "I hope you can FACE this with a CLEAN spirit. Good luck CLEARing the papers". I feel miserable. My co-workers were all giggling and smiling when I left.

i cannot believe ppl can b that immature, especially ur own father!!..no-one should get away with hitting someone!!! thats assult! i find it hard to believe..who r these ppl?? that is crazy! how can a doctor refuse to help u wot sort of a doctor is that! wot a BUM.

well uv prob tried many things..... Benzoyl peroxide doesnt help? theres a few products that have done wonders for ppl ..most of them had moderate acne..i know urs is severe but you could consider them to help(?)

*BP (theres a regime-i havent tried it- but many have said its g8t.*vilantae*carlys clean&clear*Magarite pills*Saw Palmetto (both men&women have found this helpfull).*E101Acne Getaway (im using this at the moment but 2 early to say if its working-so far it is)..*zinc is good 4 the skin 2..taken daily with woteva regime u do.

u should c a dermatologist..take another relative with u 4 maybe. ur parents sound like they dont even care! :confused:

Okay, I just bought some Cetaphil from WalMart. The store clerk said, "You're gonna need it" after she put it into my bag. So...how do I use Cetaphil? Do I wash my face with water first or after?

Are you being serious? If so... spash water on your face and massage the face wash gently onto your skin for about 10-15 seconds then spash it off with water and pat dry. Check out the clear skin regimen first and I would suggest, if you have insurance, making an appointment with a derm in your area. I just started accutane.