Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Polysporin Plus Pain Relief Antibiotic!

Is it the same as neosporin?

I red that some people tried this as a spot treatemtn and it helped them....

I'm on differin in am and clindolxy(benzolye peroxide 5%) in pm....

so do ut hink if I use the poly on top of these medication as a spot treatment it would be ok and not make acne acne worse...

I was thinking of trying it on one spot 1st

u want to try polysportin on some of ur spots? i just recently bought polysporin because i got stitches and i asked my mom what would happen if i put the polysporin on some of my red spots on my face but she didnt know if it would help, so im kinda scared to use it cuz its a cream and it might break me out.. so i donno

ok so i bought some neosporin plus pain releif cream... how do i use the stuff?! can anyone help?! do i put it on healing spots [i'm on accutane, so no active inflamed cysts, just healing ones] or on scars or what? and how much/how often? before moisturizer or after? helllppp

is neosporin the same as polysporin? can u use polysporin as acne spot treatment also, or just neosporin?? and i think u would just apply it on the active pimples b/c this cream helps to prevent or minimize scaring. so applying this to scars u already have wont do much help since the wound/pimple is already healed. so i dont think applying it to the scars or redmarks you have will do anything to them..

Okay, you get the cream, apply it after moisturizer, and apply it to spots AND redmarks to help fade them. It is strictly a spot treatment.

is polysporin the same thing as neosporin?

and is it bad to apply this neosporin cream to existing new pimples? or is it strictly JUST for red marks?