Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tj101

Anybody ever got a zit right on the edge of lips?

I once got a zit right on the edge of my lip. I guess it left some sort of scar, it looks like it ate away a little piece of my lip.

Has anybody ever experienced something silmilar?

How do you get rid of this? It's really no big deal, but if it's easy to correct, I might as well get it corrected.

omg i get those all the time ,shit it looks like i got herpes or something everytime i get a zit round my lip. I do have some scars. i have no clue how to get rid of these scars . maybe u shoulld look into scar tattooing.? I stoped kissing my boyfriend when i have chapstickon , cause the chapstick would smear round my lips and i would break out more

...well, I only got like 3 of those in my whole life. Haven't had any of those in more than 6 years.

SodaPoP, they're not cold sores, the ones I got were actually like whiteheads and since I popped them, I guess that why they left scars. They're not indented or raised scars. I'm not even sure if they can be called scars, it looks a tiny little piece of the edge of the lip is missing and is the color of your normal skin not pink/red color of the lips.

Anyway, I think I read that applying A-Peel the lips redefines the edges...I'll have to look into that.

...well, I only got like 3 of those in my whole life. Haven't had any of those in more than 6 years.

SodaPoP, they're not cold sores, the ones I got were actually like whiteheads and since I popped them, I guess that why they left scars. They're not indented or raised scars. I'm not even sure if they can be called scars, it looks a tiny little piece of the edge of the lip is missing and is the color of your normal skin not pink/red color of the lips.

Anyway, I think I read that applying A-Peel the lips redefines the edges...I'll have to look into that.

dude if u can look into that and hook me up with some info!