Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I started dans regimen last night...I was told by brandy my products were fine (ty brandy :D ) Um anyways I think I used to much bp and my skin still feels like is is on fire...I last used it last night...skipped this mornings treatment :shhh:

but um I was wondering if I should continue?

I'd rather have a painful irritated face right now

and have clear skin later :pray:

Be sure to read the instructions on the Regimen. If you get so irritated you can't stand it, or it is too flaky and itchy, use less for a few days, or stop for a few days completely. Be sure to use it once a day in the beginning to reduce the irritation.

It will get better!!

you may have started with too much bp.

give your face a rest and skip the next application or two, then very slowly gradually begin again with a teeny amount.

Also, which moisturizer are you using? I forgot.

I'm using the off brand of cetaphil moisturizing lotion...I dont see where it says for faces though Maybe its not

It says on the back....

Moisturizing lotion was formulated specifically for dry, sensitive skin. Contains extra strength emollients and humectants to help prevent moitsture loss. It provides long~lasting relief to even severly dry skin and is free of lanolins, parabens and fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin.

Directions: apply daily to dry skin as needed or as directed by a physician.

I thought it was ok because it was "cetaphil"

not sure though...maybe it is just for your body?

Ok I skipped using the bp on my face all together yesterday...kinda skipped washing my face in the am also :( It hurt too bad...but felt better at the end of the night so I washed off my makeup...yes go me :hand: lol once again skipped the bp and just moisturized.

but ya know what!

with one application my husband said my skin looked like it was starting to clear?

could this be the answer for me ?!?!?! :drool:

I really hope so

I plan on starting back up on the regimen full today....I really need some support though...I suck at sticking to a good schedule on things...I get on my "kicks" and then I get tired or feel like they arent working and stop...I know, bad

Well I will update about my progress later on

:D HAVE A GOOD DAY!

oh yeah i forgot to ask....i'm using the neutrogena bp....i saw the amount to start with but i have a few problem areas....am i supposed to use that much on each area or spread that small amount on all of the areas? :confused:

oh yeah i forgot to ask....i'm using the neutrogena bp....i saw the amount to start with but i have a few problem areas....am i supposed to use that much on each area or spread that small amount on all of the areas? :confused:

use the amount shown to use on your entire area. Eventually, you will be using two full squiggly lines for your entire face. So for now, just use the tiny amount he shows, and smear it all over, even though it seems like such a small amount.