Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snisnor

Regimen once a day veterans?

Just as the title says, have someone had god results doing dans regimen only once a day? I myself started about 2 weeks ago, only doin´ it at night.

I'm only doing it once a day aswell and on day 24, although I do only have very mild acne. Good results so far, but the flakiness is crazy- I can't imagine what it woudl be like if I applied BP twice a day!

I'd be intrested to hear from any once a day vets out there too........

I my self dont need the moisturizer :S... my skin seem to be absorbing almost all bp, and i dont get any fleakyness...hmm, did i spell that right =P

Just as the title says, have someone had god results doing dans regimen only once a day? I myself started about 2 weeks ago, only doin´ it at night.

Nope, I can't do that - my acne is persistent. I tried it once, but a breakout made me regret it.

we had a recent thread about this.

anyway, I have been on the Regimen 11 months now, and about a month ago I decided to decrease my bp application to once daily, in the morning, and began just using a retinol cream at night. Well, all was going well until about 4 weeks in, and I began breaking out, got between 6 and 10 pimples all at once. I was totally clear before and had been consistently clear, so, for me I'm back on twice daily bp application.

we had a recent thread about this.

anyway, I have been on the Regimen 11 months now, and about a month ago I decided to decrease my bp application to once daily, in the morning, and began just using a retinol cream at night. Well, all was going well until about 4 weeks in, and I began breaking out, got between 6 and 10 pimples all at once. I was totally clear before and had been consistently clear, so, for me I'm back on twice daily bp application.

Was the breakout typical of what you'd have before you were on the regimen?