Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Janiet53

How long did it take for your dryness to go away?

For everyone whose on the regimen, how long did it take for the dryness and flaking you experienced from it to go away?

Thanks for voting! ;)

This was meant to be a poll, but it didn't work! :think:

But any answers would be appreciated!

For everyone whose on the regimen, how long did it take for the dryness and flaking you experienced from it to go away?

Thanks for voting! ;)

This was meant to be a poll, but it didn't work! :think:

But any answers would be appreciated!

It took me about a week. It start on week 2 for me and my skin probally felt normal by week 3. Are you feeling dry after moisterizing? I always moisterize so never really felt the dryness. Its just when, after I cleanse and applied BP (the 15 min wait) my face was very tight.

I'm on week 4 and I'm still extremely dry. After I get out of the shower, my face is literally almost white because of all the dryness and little flakes. After I apply the BP, I am begging for the moisturizer. But after I moisturize I am fine, but it feels like there is a layer of stuff on my face. But it's winter time here, so I think the dryness may be associated with that. I think I'll get a humidifier today.

Can someone please help me here!? I experienced dryness for the first 2 weeks and then it went away for about 2-3 days, then it returned! 24 days into the regimen I'm using slightly more BP and the flakes still here and really bad! Will they subside or will I be stuck with them for the whole time I'm using BP?

Thanks in advance for any advice! :razz:

hey ive been on the regimen for just over a week now and am still extremly dry, ive noticied that ur using panoxyl which is what am using and is supposed to be the dryest one, so maybe we should switch to Dans BP Gel, has ur skin cleared any since using it?

hey ive been on the regimen for just over a week now and am still extremly dry, ive noticied that ur using panoxyl which is what am using and is supposed to be the dryest one, so maybe we should switch to Dans BP Gel, has ur skin cleared any since using it?

I've got some of Dan's BP on the way, but becasue I live in the UK its taking a while to get here! PanOxyl has been working well for me, and it is clearing me (fingers crossed!) :) I did experience some redness at first but this had gone by around the 2 weeks mark, now its just this flaking I've got to deal with! :confused: