Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Demonic-Charmed

You just woke up with 100% clear skin and no scars

What would you do in a scenario if you woke up with crystal clear skin and no scaring, you can't question why it happend and everyone around you wont ask how it happend. How will you feel or act? What changes are you going to make? Are you actually going to do things you thought your bad skin was holding you back from?

I'm asking these question's incase you have never thought about it, maybe it can help you realize that you don't have to have clear skin to acheive anything really.. :naughty:

What would you do in a scenario if you woke up with crystal clear skin and no scaring, you can't question why it happend and everyone around you wont ask how it happend. How will you feel or act? What changes are you going to make? Are you actually going to do things you thought your bad skin was holding you back from?

I'm asking these question's incase you have never thought about it, maybe it can help you realize that you don't have to have clear skin to acheive anything really.. :naughty:

Id still have this damn hairy face to worry about.

i think i'd be really subtly freaked out. i'd have to go test it in many places/mirrors to make sure. then i'd fuckin party big time. i think the reason i look in the mirror so much is that i subconsciously am hoping this will happen: i'll finally look and it will be gone or it won't be a big deal. like i won't really notice it anymore.

Guest Poker-Butt
I'd go to the beach!!! WALK UNDER THE SUN IN CONFIDENCE!!! Throw away all my concealers and foundations! SMILE.

ditto! i would so go to the beach and lay off and take the sun in ....hell yea!! i miss the beach :(

What, your face is basically clear now lol Iv'e seen your updated picture lol!

that was photoshopped, as the title said. look at my timeline for real pic.

I would go get some sex asap

lmao

I would probably try to remember every single little thing did, everything I ate, and everything I didn't do. Then I'd repeat what I did to make sure my acne never comes back...hence, I would live my life in fear of it returning...joy!

Alright, I told Maleet, and now I'm telling you, I'd come to everyone on this site's door and ring everyones' doorbell, ( I am assuming EVERYONE was clear, because that's the way it goes in my dreamworld.) and then you would all follow me as if I was the pied piper, and we would run naked on a beach (or in translucent white togas if you so wish) and I would hold a torch, and somewhere... coming from something... would be the song Chariots Of Fire ... trumpeting loudly... and the clouds above would open up and rain a glorious rain upon us... but hark... none of us would be wearing makeup or covering up in our baggy clothing or have 100% BP on our faces to get washed away by the rain, because we would be free... FREE.... FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've really gotta lay off the ... well... maybe I need sleep.