Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive been on at least 5 different anibiotics and a 100 creams and cleansers and am going to be poor from all the derm appointments, im becoming completly discourged and am about to say fuck it, its not fair seeing my friends that dont ever have to wash their faces and have clear skin, i dont even have bad acne its just little bumps everywhere and a few big pimples, im about to be put on birth control pills which are soposed to help but i have no faith in any of this shit anymore not to mention side effects and im sure its screwing up my body, and im sick of being nautious from all these products. i friggan cry when i even think about it....i dont know what the point of this is.....

i completely understand, after a while you just get to the point when you through your hands up in the air and give up. hang in there though, eventually something good will happen :(

yea.. wen i started to breakout bad again i didnt wanna go out.. all i wanted to do is stay home! my mom was tellin me that i have no life and i should go out with friends.. i told her to look at my face and the acne.. it was that month i was put on accutane.. acne is pretty much gone but i have sum red marks.. i wish those would go away and i would have my old skin again

i dont even REMEMBER what my old skin looked like..

hun, hang in there. ive felt like that twice..i had this bad breakout even though i was on Retin A (which was too harsh for my skin anyawy) and i just sat and cried and wanted to give up. i didnt want to go to school with my skin..i was too scared to show up to anyone.

eventualy my derm was very nice and kept prescribing me products and encouraging me to go on. dont give up..you WILL find something that will help. even though its so hard to believe now.

luxlisbon,

i feel for you!! i am in the same situation as you. i ahte seeing my ffreinds who dont do anything to their skin and its still beautiful. i also had clear skin a few years back. never any teen problems. at age 22, i started breaking out like crazy and ive been battlnig it alomst three years now. it drves me crazy. i stay home a lot, im so embarrased and im sick of feeling depressed. im seeing a therpaist andi might go on anti-depressants. right nowim on doxyfor months and no luck....im thinknig of going on accutane once and for all. please right back

agoldman

:)

Don't worry, friend--we have all been through that hell, and that is why we are on this website until after midnight on a weekend. My advice to you is to go on accutane. It truly works wonders--there is no reason why you should feel this way when there is a drug available that will make your skin better and restore your self confidence. I have been on accutane and am amazed at the results--you will be too. yes.

i feel your pain ... one of my friends has the clearest skin you'll ever see...and i see him every single day. one look at his face and i want to sit down and cry for hours and hours and hours...