Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
craig 1

natropaths

Hey guy,

Firstly a little back ground as to my skin condition. Basically i dont know what i have...I had very bad skin a ew yers back which pretty much cleared up after a batch of roaccutane. For the last several years i have had problems with my skin in terms of it always looking red and irritated. My skin is very blothy and extremely sensitive to any products to the point where i cant use cleansers what so ever. Its a bit of a catch twenty two because i feel that maybe my skin isnt as clean as it should be coz i dont wash it, but on the other hand if i do my skin feels tight and irritated, then if i moisturise it just feels clogged and i wake to an oil slick and red blotches everyehere.

At the moment i use a gently wash cloth and warm water which is keeping my skin at bay but it still looks stressed and irritated.

Even the most gently cleanser dry my skin completely to the point of flakes immedietely afterwards.

i[b] want to know Has anybody had any sucess with Natropaths?

After i exercise my skin goes beetroot red and i appears as if i have a rash over my entire face, i have no idea what is going on and after 4 years of trying every thing under the sun i am starting to loose hope. At the moment it is getting in the way of my new job and trying to meet a girl with this shit all over my place is impossible.

Please help my guys. any help would be greatly appreciated.

I went to a naturopath for a year or two and she didn't help me much -- I wasted a lot of money. That's not to say that a different naturopath couldn't help you, but if you want to go the natural route, there is a lot of info available for free. The site www.askshelley.com has helped me way more than my naturopath ever did.

I went to a naturopath for a year or two and she didn't help me much -- I wasted a lot of money. That's not to say that a different naturopath couldn't help you, but if you want to go the natural route, there is a lot of info available for free. The site www.askshelley.com has helped me way more than my naturopath ever did.

I hate to say this since I'm a huge proponent of Naturopaths, but I have to say that Curezone and Sensible Health helped me more than anything I had tried, too. That includes herbalists, Dermatologists, "experts", etc.......

Shelley and I met on Curezone and I think she's really cool. The last time I visited her site, she was on a break. I'll have to stop in and say hi.

I hate to say this since I'm a huge proponent of Naturopaths, but I have to say that Curezone and Sensible Health helped me more than anything I had tried, too. That includes herbalists, Dermatologists, "experts", etc.......

Shelley and I met on Curezone and I think she's really cool. The last time I visited her site, she was on a break. I'll have to stop in and say hi.

Actually I think she permanently left her site to do other things... too bad!

Actually I think she permanently left her site to do other things... too bad!

Man, that stinks! Oh well....I would like to have spoken with her!