Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KIDDDD

Say bye to your acne

Hello ive posted numerous post on here before about lemons and other foods that help but im here with a new solution thats im almost 100% will work for u or anyone and its safe. I noticed whenever i have sex to much and or eat to much junk food i get new acne, I alos notcied using acne products messes up your skins natural ph balance. Your skin oil needs to flow, acne products CAUSE acne by clogging ur pores even though they say there non comedic thats a lie. heres is a easy solution that im almost certain will work for anyone in 1 week or less. Basically eliminate all the possible acne causes for a week, that means no sex otr masterbating, no junk or processed food ALL NATURAL foods that means NO regular store meat with horomes or antibiotics, NO ACNE products on ur acne, cetaphil gentle cleanser is ok because it soothes skin not irritaate it, The reason why people have acne is because they dont have a successful plan to combate it. Diet it really hard to stick to without a plan. All u gotta do is substitute the acne triggers with something else, for example have a handful of cherries instead of a donut, listen to music or go jog instead of having sex, eat slamon instead of pizzzia its choices like these that will take cure of ur acne. Its gonne be tough but u gotta mentally overcome ur addictions to sex and junk food. No one knows the 100% true cause of acne but i know it involves ur liver is overloaded with horomones and garbage food toxins, and horomonal imbalanace is caused by garbage food, and excess sex.

Anyway weather acne is caused by food, sex, horomes in food, liver and kidneys full of toxins, using acne products (most acne products cause acne) or whatever the cause im sure this will work for you. For main meals eat salmon turkey or chicken, followed by cherries, grapefruits,pomegrants, lemons in moderation apples, blueberries or rapberries, for snakcs eat nuts and seeds such as sesame seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds. All the above fruits i mentioned help the liver and kidneyswhich is suppose to be the main cause of acne weka kidney and liver. Add 64 oz of water each day and ur skin should clear up guranteed. Ive done lots of research and If u eat this diet, and stop using all the bs acne medications, get enough sleep by the way cherries help u sleep with natural melatonin and they clean to blood like skin herbs and help liver and kidneys, and dont have sex and or masterbate for a week im almost certain ur skin will improve by 90%. Dont reply with BS just try and it and see results peace. U can thank me later

I recently ate a lot fo junk food lately and i noticed new acne so i started this diet on mon and now its thursday and m skin is almost 100% clear again not to mention energy levels are rediculous i feel like i can either go to sleep or run a mile

Many people will never have clear skin cause there to lazy to improve there organs thus curing there acne, its not just lazyness shopping healthy for food si very hard because prices can add up quickly and u feel mad about buying stuff that u ma not like very much and its so expensive, the reason why u dont like ehalthy stuff that well is because ur taste buds are impared from all the garbage food u been eating. I use to hate a lot fo healthy foods but when u stop eating junk food healthy stuff starts to taste better its weird. Salmon can be tough to buy cause its expensive, look for the wild caught singles lucky my stores have single for only 99 cents, also the purdue roasted chickens are good choices because there horome and antibiotic free and there already made readyt oe at at ur local grocery stores, turkey breast are about 10 bucks just put it in the oven. Please update me with results i cant wait to hear from everyone with there new clear skin peace

I forgot to mentiom most acne products are a waste of time and NONE of them should be used all over the face, thats the major mistae people with acne make, If u have to use a acne product i reccomend clean and clear acne fighting moisturizer, only on ur pimples.

Gah.. you piss me off when you say "people are too lazy"

I would love to go all natural and only eat certain foods.. but I don't know if you realize this.. but I CAN'T.. and neither can a lot of people here who are under 18.. I'm still 15 (for one more week) and I cannot buy my own foods.. I don't have the money.. I cannot select my own diet.. I have tried COUNTLESS times to ask my parents to leave certain things out and to try new things.. and with every suggestion they get more and more pissed off.. I live in their house.. I live under their rules.. including diet.. I can only do the best with what I have..

Say goodbye to your own acne because everyone is different and by the time you thought you realized how to get rid of it, it naturally cleared away. Speak for yourself next time, I agree with Marlena!

iodine dosnt cause acne it helps it, dermatoligist lie and say it causes it so people avoid it and continue to have acne LOL, iodine controlls proper thyroid function and thyroid function controols the skin

iodine dosnt cause acne it helps it, dermatoligist lie and say it causes it so people avoid it and continue to have acne LOL, iodine controlls proper thyroid function and thyroid function controols the skin

You are so full of crap. Potassium iodide (found in multi vitamins and minerals) is actually used to induce pustular lesions on skin to test acne products.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.f...l=pubmed_docsum

I recently ate a lot fo junk food lately and i noticed new acne so i started this diet on mon and now its thursday and m skin is almost 100% clear again not to mention energy levels are rediculous i feel like i can either go to sleep or run a mile

man your lucky, only 4 days and your skin is almost 100% clear. I've been doing a juice fast for 4 days (this is my 4th) I think that it has helped, but I'm no where near being 100% clear. If you don't mind me asking, how bad is your acne? And what do you get? Pimples, cysts, red marks etc.....?

I am certaintly not lazy, and I've been eating the way you described for the past few years. I live withing walking distnce to a Whole Foods, so eating that way is actually convienent for me. I eat a lot of seafood and some chicken and turkey. I eat tons of fruit and veggies, and nuts and seeds. I make sure I get enough EFA's and I drink at least 64oz. of water. I rarely eat "junk food", but on the rare occasion I decide to make a batch of cookies or a banana nut bread I never notice a severity in my acne. There are times I have gone more than a week or two without sex....even up to a month (not that I actually think this has anything to do with acne). This has never helped my acne (and I never meant it to....it was just a dry spell). I'm older so I don't have the raging hormones I once did, but I never had acne as a teenager either....

None of this has impacted my acne in any way. I never actually intended it to. I just try to eat healthy and work out because high cholesterol and heart disease tend to run in my family....

Although it is good to eat healthy. I doubt this will cure anyone's acne. Just because your skin is clear for a week or two doesn't mean that your acne is gone.......

I alos notcied using acne products messes up your skins natural ph balance.............NO ACNE products on ur acne, cetaphil gentle cleanser is ok because it soothes skin not irritaate it

some of this is true... most of it is a load of crap. either way most of us can't buy our own food and we have parents that don't buy it no matter how much you tell them to so we can't go on your all natural diet. i think i speak for most people, not for myself as i buy my own food.

Lee.

you're an idiot :)

Pretty much everything in this is untrue and i'm not even going to waste my time in correcting pretty much everything you said.

So next time your girlfriend/boyfriend wants to have sex with you...tell them "I'm going jogging!"......"and then I'm gonna eat some salmon."

My BF would die laughing if I used that excuse. But it's more orignial than the "I have a headache" line....

"Sorry hun....not tonight...or ever again for that matter.....I might get a pimple."

If all that crap worked do you think anyone would have acne?

it might work for some people but not everyone, haven't you seen that cure acne iby eating red apples, i am yet to speak to anyone that has succesfully done it.

but everyone could do with more exercise & fresh fruit and veg.

Well I've been basically been trying to follow this kind of lifestyle for the past couple of weeks and I've noticed MASSIVE improvement the like of which I have only seen before when on holiday - following this course without realising it. My face has really cleared up recently thank God - just when I was really starting to despair about my acne and feel seriously depressed thinking about my face all the time. And I'm not any kind of mild acne sufferer who whenever one of my tiny little blemishes fades posts OMG I'M 99.99999999999% CLEAR!!!!!1 - I'm a moderate-severe sufferer of over 5 years - that's a shitload of scars I've built up.

The main 2 things I've been able to put down my improvement to are stopping over-washing my skin. For me this has meant going from a shower every morning and 1-2 face washings later in the day, to just that one shower in the morning. And the other thing - laugh all you want - is quitting masturbating.

Also I don't use any medication or skin products of any kind. Tried them before and they either do absolutely nothing or just irritate my skin and make things worse (not to mention wasting loads of time and money).

Well I've been basically been trying to follow this kind of lifestyle for the past couple of weeks and I've noticed MASSIVE improvement the like of which I have only seen before when on holiday - following this course without realising it. My face has really cleared up recently thank God - just when I was really starting to despair about my acne and feel seriously depressed thinking about my face all the time. And I'm not any kind of mild acne sufferer who whenever one of my tiny little blemishes fades posts OMG I'M 99.99999999999% CLEAR!!!!!1 - I'm a moderate-severe sufferer of over 5 years - that's a shitload of scars I've built up.

The main 2 things I've been able to put down my improvement to are stopping over-washing my skin. For me this has meant going from a shower every morning and 1-2 face washings later in the day, to just that one shower in the morning. And the other thing - laugh all you want - is quitting masturbating.

Also I don't use any medication or skin products of any kind. Tried them before and they either do absolutely nothing or just irritate my skin and make things worse (not to mention wasting loads of time and money).

kidd that is bs i use purpose and tazaric and my face hasnt broke out in like 14 weeks so you can speak for yourself.

who are you to say people are too lazy and that dermatologists lie? you don't exactly look to be in the best shape of your life from what i see. quit being so ignorant when you post these "miracle" acne solutions. hopefully no one listens to your advice. BTW the name KIDDDD insults your intellignece.

your a faggot stop talking b4 someones acne gets 3000x worse than before, you said you werent gonna post anymore because no one agreed, no one likes your stupid "acne cures", of which you have mentioned 5 of, all done by you "and your friends". STFU and go away

lol im in the best shape ive ever been in, im the type of person who can fast food every day but never gain weight, another thing to consider is metabilism, people with acne may have fast metablism and or hypothyrodism. If u dont believe it will work o well, u can suffer 4 acne 4 ever, this diet adresses the root cause of ur acne which is a weak liver, kidneys and digestive system, untill u improve those organs u will have acne 4 ever, and if u use cosmedics that stop ur acne then ur gonna have even worst health problems later in life since the root cause was never adressed, acne is just a warning something is going wrong on the inside, u can either listen to the warning or ignore it. Long tirm ago i used a product called neutrogina 60 sec acne mask scrub and it CURED my acne, it was amazing to bad it only worked for about 3 weeks then accne returned, ur body will adjust to any product that u use, it may work at first but not for long. Dermatoligist are only inetrested in treated SYMPTOMS YES some products can controll ur symtoms but if u dont improve ur oragns what do u think will happen????? Organ failure PEACE

Id like to confirm something i ehard and thats acne ic caused by hidden food allergies, I now believe it 100% and that may be why diet dosnt work for everyone because they may be allergic to certain healthy foods to, today i ate a egg to test and see if anything would happen and about 1 hour later i notcied a little red mark on my face it was imflammatiiion and the beggining of a new zit, i quickly ate some fruits and it went away, antiinflammtory foods work. I guess diet is not root cause of acne mabie food allergies are

lol im in the best shape ive ever been in, im the type of person who can fast food every day but never gain weight, another thing to consider is metabilism, people with acne may have fast metablism and or hypothyrodism. If u dont believe it will work o well, u can suffer 4 acne 4 ever, this diet adresses the root cause of ur acne which is a weak liver, kidneys and digestive system, untill u improve those organs u will have acne 4 ever, and if u use cosmedics that stop ur acne then ur gonna have even worst health problems later in life since the root cause was never adressed, acne is just a warning something is going wrong on the inside, u can either listen to the warning or ignore it. Long tirm ago i used a product called neutrogina 60 sec acne mask scrub and it CURED my acne, it was amazing to bad it only worked for about 3 weeks then accne returned, ur body will adjust to any product that u use, it may work at first but not for long. Dermatoligist are only inetrested in treated SYMPTOMS YES some products can controll ur symtoms but if u dont improve ur oragns what do u think will happen????? Organ failure PEACE

Id like to confirm something i ehard and thats acne ic caused by hidden food allergies, I now believe it 100% and that may be why diet dosnt work for everyone because they may be allergic to certain healthy foods to, today i ate a egg to test and see if anything would happen and about 1 hour later i notcied a little red mark on my face it was imflammatiiion and the beggining of a new zit, i quickly ate some fruits and it went away, antiinflammtory foods work. I guess diet is not root cause of acne mabie food allergies are

Then it wasn't a cure--neutrogena 60 sec. mask, I mean. You've been on here too much saying this or that cured your acne. You're lazy enough to not be persistent with each method you try making it impossible to make some kind of valid claim. Make up your fuckin' mind! Then, you start saying that this or that may or may not cure this or that person. Well, your claims about your personal experience with 20 million different methods negates that basic fact you're trying to prove, and that is: the fact that not everything works for every one person. Yourself included! Either that or you certainly must have this special ability to adapt to everything you try(if you're smart enough, you would've noticed the sarcastic tone in this statement). Be more careful on what you post. Think before you post any claims. It's irresponsible the way you carry on with these threads. I don't think anyone on here is lazy. They are just careful and wise about how they apporach everything that is posted and/or claimed here. You might as well stop making claims because people are probably already shrugging your threads off as irrelevant and unimportant, a joke almost. PEACE!

Do you have a PHD? You seem to know a lot about what causes other people to break out and what they should or shouldn't do.

I dont believe for a second that sex can CAUSE acne. It may for you, but it doesn't for everyone.