Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nikkifuri

Good nighttime moisturizer?

Which moisturizers are good for nighttime? I usually take a shower at midnight, and I'd like to buy a decent moisturizer.

It should be (as we all know) non-comedogenic and preferably non-shiny.

Thanks! :)

I just switched from something with 43% Petroleum as the active ingrediant (prob a bad idea but I needed something until I had time to go buy more) and I switched to Cetaphil sensitive skin moisturizer (green label)

I'm on day 16 of the regimen and I was having slow but steady progress... VERY dry skin though... been on the cetaphil moist. for only 2 days and almost all the dryness is gone, dunno if it's that or the time I've been on the regimen that my skin just got used to it but it works well for me. I also heard that Clean & Clear in the BLUE bottle (the nighttime stuff) works well also, but I haven't used it.

Eucerin Q10 Sensitive skin cream is awesome. I love it, its very moisturizing but not greasy and wont break me out/clog pores. This gets raves at MUA so it's not just me either. Pretty cheap too.