Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone, check this shit out, does anyone know James Hetfield? He is the leader of the band Metallica, (waves devil horns). Anyway, one of the songs on their newest albums is called Invisible Kid. It's crazy because James has pretty bad facial scarring, it looks like it came from acne, actually... I can tell it did for sure. He has tons of icepick scars on his face, and deep pits too. This song is written by him, It's a reflection of his childhood. I have a feeling he went through the same shit we have been going through, and yet he is now the leader of the most succesfull rock band in history. I'm gonna post the lyrics, he's like a role model for me. Just imagine all the shit he has done, and places he has been, not to mention he is a billionare, and has had tons of girls, and now is married and has children. Yet this is how he lived his childhood. Kind of gives me hope to think he went through the same type shit as me and alot of you, and then became what he is today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invisible Kid

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invisible kid

Never see what he did

Got stuck where he hid

Fallen through the grid.

Invisible kid

Got a place of his own

Where he'll never be known

Inward he's grown.

Invisible kid

Locked away in his brain

From the shame and the pain

World down the drain.

Invisible kid

Suspicious of your touch

Don't want no crutch

But it's all too much.

I hide inside.

I hurt inside.

I hide inside, but I'll show you.

I'm ok, just go away

Into distance, let me fade.

I'm ok, just go away

I'm ok, but please don't stray too far.

Ooh, what A good boy you are

Out of the way, and you're kept to yourself.

Ooh, can't you see that he's not here

He doesn't want the attention you give.

Ooh, unplugging from it all

Invisible kid floats alone in his room.

Ooh, what a quet boy you are

He looks so calm floating 'round in himself.

Yep, of course I know who he is, who doesn't? :P

Anyway, he does have scars, but I don't think they're that bad, I actually wish I had like him. If you really think "he has pretty bad facial scarring", you haven't really seen anything.

Yep, of course I know who he is, who doesn't? :P

Anyway, he does have scars, but I don't think they're that bad, I actually wish I had like him. If you really think "he has pretty bad facial scarring", you haven't really seen anything.

Look at my pictures in the gallery....

He's in his 30's anyway, he's had alot of time to heal, by looking at pictures of him in bright lighting, I'd say he had really bad scarring when he was young. The point of this post wasn't really how bad his scars were anyway, rather the emotional issues and social phobic tendencies that he had. Thanks for posting though. :)

...just checked out your pics. The red marks makes it look worse than it actually is. In terms of pitted scars, I think mine are worse, although getting better little by little. I also have red marks(more than 5 years old), but since I have a medium complexion, I guess it doesn't show up as much.

And yes, I got the point of the post. I'm a big fan and he's also a role model for me.