Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest adrian87

Something my friend said to me today

Guest adrian87

I was talking to my friend on AIM today and guess what the fukface said to me. 'I think to myself how much i failed but then i think of you, and think i aint got it that bad'.

I swear when i read that, i got pissed as hell. I dont need nobody telling me how much im fuking up, i know that myself but that bitch had to take a dig at me.

The messed up thing is, ive been saying to myself, im going to show that little fuk if im a failure or not. I cant though! This acne is holding me back! Its like ive got all these ideas and plans for the future but with this acne infested face, i just aint got the confidence to do these things. Theres so much drive in me, i just need to release it and show a couple of punks what im made of. A lot of people are taking me for granted, thinking im nothing and thats what hurts the most for me.

i feel your pain man. i feel the same way you do and i better there are many other people that feel the same way too. i really want to show them all wat im really made of. but for now i have to wait, that time will come.

I had a friend who use to make fun of my eczema (I had weeping eczema when I was younger)...but he has changed quite a bit. He use to fool around a lot and such when he was younger and yes, it did hurt...but I think he at least realizes how much it hurt me (even though we never spoke after we left for college).

Even then, I couldn't muster myself to wish weeping eczema on him.

payback is best. there was one kid who made fun of me when i was in highschool with acne. senior year he got the WORST case of acne i've ever seen. worse than mine. it was the first time i realized what karma is.

Just today I had a girl (whom I have a slight crush upon) grab my cheek in a playful manner. AFter she pinched it, she was ''ew, why is your face so oily?'' Seems like people always know the most hurtful things to say, even without trying to be malicious.

wth! what an ass, now ask urself, is he really ur friend? anyways, what did ya tell him? and i agree, show him youre way better than him!

Just today I had a girl (whom I have a slight crush upon) grab my cheek in a playful manner. AFter she pinched it, she was ''ew, why is your face so oily?'' Seems like people always know the most hurtful things to say, even without trying to be malicious.

I woulda been like "because you put your greasy fucking paws on it you filthy animal, dont touch me".

u can't really call this person your friend, now can ya?

you always have a choice. give up, and u let acne ruin your future. fight, and u just might win.

Guest adrian87

I just went haha and then started explaining how the reincarnation of Adrian will be coming up soon and that his bitch ass will still be where he is now. He hit back saying 'theres no way you're getting out of this. it will take a miracle.' He wasnt talking about my acne, just talking about me not coming out and not having a job or being in college.

That got me more fukin pissed even though i was keeping my cool with what i was typing. Since then, all ive been thinking of is proving him wrong but im being held back and thats what SUCKS!

u can start by going to college. and while your doing that, do something about the acne. and u can always get a job during college.

Guest adrian87

Yeh ive applied for this fall and will go if my face does improve by then.

If it stays the same, sadly i wont be able to go ahead with college. Its easy to say i cant let acne beat me but when it takes so much of your confidence away from you, its hard. I can put an act on when im out there, but ill just be so self conscious, i just wont be able to take it.

I want to go and enjoy college when im the real me not this other guy who i dont even know and want to know.

dude, dont NOT go to college b/c of your face. thats hardcore. you go to college no matter what. there are tons of different kinds of kids at school, lots with bad skin. i had acne for freshman year and i was totally popular. i had tons of friends. for some reason, nobody really cared much. at least that i knew of.

Guest adrian87

Oh and the funny thing is before he said what he said, he started it off with 'I aint being bad'.

Wtf? Why do some fuks use that phrase? Youre saying what youre saying. How is that phrase going to help it not come across as a hit at you.

get your ass to college foo!

just tell yourself this. there's always someone else out there who has it much worse than you.

First of all there's nothing like someone saying you won't do or be anything. That just makes you stronger and gives you fuel for actually doing something.

Second of all, don't not go to college because of your face. My face is pretty bad and not only have I had to go in front of plenty of classes with presentations and such, but I've had to be in short films for film class with... CLOSEUPS (gasp!) And then shown them on a huge screen for everybody to see. Don't ever ever let acne hold you back from doing anything. Everybody here can do anything they want if they just kick the shit out of stupid barriers like acne. This is coming from a person with diagnosed severe cystic acne as of October.

Haha I posted almost the exact same thing about a week ago, cept it was a guy and he slapped me across the face (in a playful manner of course;) ) and then he says the exact same thing! He then started to wipe his hand against my jumper and goin 'ewwww' Haha that little fucker...:)

I just gotta say one thing... HE AIN'T UR FRIEND!!! no true friend would say something so hurtful... I've been in ur position before and I can tell you one thing for sure... GOD NEVER GIVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE!!!! Keep your head up dude!!