• A day
    • A week
    • 2 weeks
    • 3 weeks
    • A month to 6 months
    • 18 months to 3 years
    • Longer
    • I'm clear

Accutane, done on the 22nd. Friggen FINALLY! :) Skin's doing lots better, but I've got heaps of redmarks.

About 12 months , but theres nowhere for that time :doubt:

It works greaat, if i can be bothered to follow it perfectly..which is a strain. It took about 7 months to clear me- from january to early july :) The whole thing is annoying tho, so i still want to go on accutane in a few weeks. Recommend it to everyone still (the regimen i mean)- go for it!

I'm on Jessfoliation. I started out on the Regimen and lasted two months with it. I was clear but my skin looked horrible, and I'd been reading about brush exfoliation and decided to try it. I'll be nearing month 3 soon, and I've had great results with it, and what's nice is that it's been consistent with me. Occasionally an up and down, but not very often.

I'm not clear, but I only usually get very tiny spots now that you can't see unless you're looking at me extremely closely and they have no staying power. And the best thing is that my skin looks pretty normal now, no red, irritated face (which I'd had for a couple of months) or bright redmarks.

I've been using BP (but 5%) for nearly 2 years. for the first year I got acne still but it got less and less untill about 4 months ago I stopped getting spots alltogether, I havn't seen any acne for about 4 months, my skin is flawless. its a huge difference seen as I used to get at least 1 spot every day which would add up to a lot of red marks.

i dont do anything i was on accutane ended about 2 months ago. even when i was on it i didnt put anything on my face, and i still dont. all i do is wash my face with dove soap when im in the shower once in the morning during the week, and twice on weekends (i work at nighjt and shower when i get home). i never had much luck with any acne soaps, bp, or any of that shit so im just keeping it simple

Hey Matt great thread!

I'm going on week 2 of my regimen which consists of Glycolic Acid 10% spot treating. So far excellent results. My spots and warzone areas are clearing up nicely.

I'm on Dan's, but with a little twist of my own. Been on it for 6 weeks and I can't complain. I just want to try and attack my scarring w/o the breakouts. Scars are best cleared with aggression and my skin can't handle that.

I am trying to treat scars with Dan's regimen believe it or not. It is working, but I need to kick it up with a similar stronger regimen.

I exfoliate with a toothbrush.....jessfoliation is amazing!!! Oh and also everyone i highly recommend Witch hazel as a toner or just to refresh and get off extra stuff off your face...iot doesnt dry out skin and it actually helps to heal and prevent breakouts...i also have sensitive skin

dans, im pretty much clear, if it wasnt for those red marks :(,

and i started jessexfo yesterday and my face looks aweeeeesome! :D

I'm on my own dietary regimen that involves dairy-free foods and 2g B5 a day.

Results? Amazing. My main issue was pore size and oily skin. Both problems are fading faster than I can imagine. This leads me to believe that diet was my acne problem all along...but I wish it was that easy for most people.

I’ve been using the face doctor products for over 2 months. They helped some but not like I was hoping for. On Monday I started a juice fast, but I’m still using the face doctor products. I really hope that this works :pray: