Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan T.

Dr. Soren White, New York

I don't know the answer to your question but I am guessing that you aren't happy with the amount of fill from your fascian treatment? Can't they put in enough fascian to level the scars? Is fascian like so many other fillers which just don't fill?

The fascian did give some pretty good improvement but I may want to touch up a couple of areas with bio alcamid. The subscisions with fascian did have some significant swelling and bruising so a touch up with bio alacamid would be less traumatic. I am going to give the fascian filled areas 4 or 5 more months to see the results at that point.

That's good to hear you are happy with the subcision and fascian Dan. Any positive changes are always so pleasant and good to hear about. Just be careful with the BA and the doctor doing it but enough with my nannying.

Hey IDBNVS2 - Thanks for the concern. I do appreciate it. This board is a major source of encouragment and information for me so i appreaciate that people care and I hope that my post will also be a source of info. for others.

The fascian has given some volume back into my cheeks and they were the major area of tissue loss from the cystic acne. Also the skin was bound down due to the scarring and the subscisions helped to elevate the skin from where it was. My thought was that a touch of permanent filler may help further in a couple of areas.

I had the first round of sub./fascian done on Sep. 8 with several areas touched up on Dec. 1. I am going for a round of 3 to 5 treatments of Intense Pulsed Light to hopefully reduce the redness that I have accumulated through the many years of treatments.

I will wait a couple of months and then post some of my mug-shot photos to see how much improvement I really did get.