Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
z33k

Hair Conditioner for your face.

This may sound silly but I put Herbal Essences Hair Conditioner on my face. And the result turned out very good. I don't suffer from much acne, Yes, I get some spots but the main problem is that I have very oily skin. So now it's been about 2 weeks since I started this and I must say that my skin feels softer and less oily. :dance:

What made him put Hair Conditioner on his face? I hear you ask... Well I was putting it in my hair (as you do) and I thought, Well if it can clean hair then maybe it will do something for my skin and I was right.

Now i'm not saying it's a cure for acne or mild spots...I'm saying that it has made my skin feel and look much better...plus you get that added 'smell' :)

I've used a range of moisturizers but they all seemed to create more spots and make my skin more oily.

So...maybe give this ago...rub Hair Conditioner on your face, twice a day (Morning/night) and see what happens...

It might work for you...it might not...

It worked for me so I just wanted to share this idea with you lot.

///Z33k

Well if it can clean hair then maybe it will do something for my skin and I was right.

Conditioner doesn't clean your hair.. shampoo does.. conditioner just adds to your hair so you can actually comb it out and not have extremely frizzy hair the next day..

ALTHOUGH.. Shampoo tends to help me a bit with my skin.. but just a bit..

Yeah I dont even use conditioner because it makes my hair more oily, which is kinda what its designed to do.

Well its supposed to moisturise as far as I know.

Males in general just dont need to use it, our hair generally isnt long enough to get tangled and we wont be blow drying it later either.

I have extremely oily skin so I obviously have extremely oily hair and conditioner = bad , makes me look like I forgot to shower that day.