Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
random5

Going to try Aramis Lasers

I'm about to do Aramis lasers for my acne and acne scars in less than a month. Has anyone ever used aramis? If so what results did you get?

I've searched and it seems there are only a few that have tried Aramis. I'm sure there are some people that might have a positive experience from this. Just the same with smoothbeam. People here say they have had bad experiences with it but in other places that i've searched, people have had positive changes. I guess it all depends on you and what your skin can take.

Thanks for the response. Anymore will be greatly appreciated.

The main thing that I have noticed after reading so many threads on this forums is that most lasers will do more damage than good(aside from Fraxel). I think it's just too much of a gamble from all the horror stories to risk it but again that is my opinion and not first hand experience. Have you asked your doctor for any patient references or before and after pictures from this treatment.

I have already done one YAG laser treatment. That was the first thing they did. No harm done there. Right when I got out, there was no pain. I even saw some difference when I got home. Skin a little smoother. Scars a little lighter. Active acne is still there but I know that thats what the Aramis laser is for. The Aramis might be the next treatment or one more YAG treatment. Wish me luck.

That is a good idea about asking for before and after pictures. Did not even think about that. I will ask them the next time I go in. Thanks.

For active acne shouldnt u use smoothbeam to shrink the oil glands? I guess the aramis laser might do teh same thing I really dont know anything about it. My sister weorked with a girl that had really wretched acne and had went on tane with no results at all. She did the smoothbeam and it cleared her up really well.

The Aramis laser will do the same. I guess I will be the guinea pig and let you all know how it turns out. I am 25 and I have tanned skin. My break outs are on and off. It seems to go from one side of the face to the other. One clears the other breaks out. I heal pretty quick but the scarring never ends. Hopefully the lasers will put an end to it. This is my last resort.

The Aramis laser will do the same. I guess I will be the guinea pig and let you all know how it turns out. I am 25 and I have tanned skin. My break outs are on and off. It seems to go from one side of the face to the other. One clears the other breaks out. I heal pretty quick but the scarring never ends. Hopefully the lasers will put an end to it. This is my last resort.

hi random5,

can you update your results?

thanks

goodidea