Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Demonic-Charmed

Is it true masturbation casuses acne?

O M G!, what is up with this thread lmfao!!!! i didnt know so many people where this open about masturbation , thats sooo crazy!

^^ eww grossssssss much, enjoy a nice wank ewwww. and why is this in the 'General Acne Products', since when is wanking a product ?!?!?!

Edited by Shekshee Beast
O M G!, what is up with this thread lmfao!!!! i didnt know so many people where this open about masturbation , thats sooo crazy!

^^ eww grossssssss much, enjoy a nice wank ewwww. and why is this in the 'General Acne Products', since when is wanking a product ?!?!?!

Well the semen we produce is considered a product I guess

:lol:

Ok I enjoyed reading all the info above and my questions at this point are:

1) when I masturbate after 2 day I mathematically have one spot somewhere in the body wih new acne BUT, if this is caused by hormones/swetting why wehen I have sex this doesn't happen and my skin is perfect?!?

2) I can have sex every day more than once a day and my skin is perfect, this should cause quite a heavy hormonal rollercoaster inside me, so why don't I get acne ouut of it?!?!? This is driving me crazy since years now!!!

Edited by buffbes

I have had acne since I started masturbating & sex, it doesn't really matter sex or masturbation the results are same = ejaculation. So since then I have been trying all sorts of products, benzoyl peroxide, face wash, chinese herbal tablets, chinese E101 herbal liquid, benzoyl peroxide body wash, lemon juice, egg white masks, even tried sulphur soap :D, well and other stuff and guess what NON OF THEM HELPED!!! So I then realised that the problem is from the inside not outside, I always wash my face and everything take showers so things like not washing was out of the question. At that time I though it's the diet, what else? So I started healthy diet like water, veg, fruit, fish and took some vitamins, and no that didn't help. During all this I was masturbation & sex on daily basis, and I didn;t even think that this could be the reason because everywhere you read they say it's healthy and actually help to stay away from acne. So I started this test on myself, no sex & masturbation for few days, weeks, and no more spots, my acne cleared :dance: so then I though this was a coincidence, I started masturbating & sex and boom it came back, and what I noticed is that if I have like 5-10 times in 3-4 hours the next day I rarther kill myself than go outside, it would be everywhere, face back shoulders and chest, horrible. So as far as I understand there are different types of acne, like some are caused from the inside, some from maybe not washing properly or something but this is what I have and sex is the main cause for me. If you want to have clear skin say :naughty: to sex & masturbation :dance: if you don't then keep doing what you enjoy and accept the fact that you will have acne. :boohoo:

i think once you get your acne under control by other means (for me it was through epo and zinc supplements) it doesnt matter if you drink, masturbate, have regular sex, eat dairy prods (althoguh I stay away from sugar) you won't breakout.

i think once you get your acne under control by other means (for me it was through epo and zinc supplements) it doesnt matter if you drink, masturbate, have regular sex, eat dairy prods (althoguh I stay away from sugar) you won't breakout.

100% TRUE. You just gotta find out what triggers it. EVERYONE is different.

sorry if this is really out of topic but i'm just really curious... does semen/sperm/jizz really whitens teeth? and going back to the topic eh the only thing i believe masturbation cause is blindness and more masturbation in the future.

For those wondering why it is that when you have sex you don't notice the breakouts that you do when you just flat out masturbate, I personally have my own opinions.

Through sex, you're more prone to sweat. You get more of a workout which makes you sweat and can possibly push out the dirt, bacteria, etc, that is blocking your pores and thus causing you to get acne. You may sweat through just masturbation... but honestly, do you think you sweat as much as you do when you have sex? Probably not. Which leads me to my other opinionated explanation.

After producing so much sweat through sex, you tend to do a little more than just clean up your mess. You take a shower and clean up yourself. All of that sweat that you built up that just pushed the filth out of your pores is now being washed away! When you masturbate, I doubt you decide to take a shower right afterward. And even if you do, you don't dish out as much sweat as you would if you had sex instead.

So the points I'm trying to make here are:

1. Sex produces enough sweat to push out acne causing dirt, bacteria, etc...

2. Showering after sex will wash that filth away.

These are both things that sex will do for you that masturbation probably won't. Like I have been stating before though... these are merely my OPINIONS, and not researched facts. So don't take what I've been saying to be proven truth.

On a side note to those who take this thread as a gross joke, please... do us a favor and keep your remarks to yourself. The question was to posted to get answers, not mocking retorts. The reason people are posting their personal info on the subject is because they're mature enough to know when to laugh and when to be serious. Acne IS a serious matter if you ask me. I've had to deal with acne since I was about 14. Ever since then, just being able to lean against a wall or lay on the floor was a blessing to me if I didn't have the pain of a zit agonizing me all the while. I've had acne that has made my lip swollen and my eye almost close. My back is ridden with scars because of the acne that was produced. So to those treating this matter as something to laugh about, I ask you kindly, don't. Post helpful responses, not oppressive remarks that will just add to the lowering of self-esteem some of us may already be having.

It's not hard to see that most kids start getting acne around the same age they start experimenting with masturbation. And guess what? These are the same kids who have it into their early 20's because once you start doing it, it's like an addiction and it really messes with your hormonal levels. I think the natural way to do it is with sex, and you're not naturally meant to have sex until your very late teens or early 20's when you are easily able to develop a baby. Just my thoughts here, but I think it's pretty easy to connect the dots and figure out why so many people have had acne for so many years and they can change their diets and whatnot and still have the same results. Lol just try it for a few months; if you've been masturbating since you were 14; then force yourself to quit for a few months (don't expect results in a week or two xD) let your level's build up!

Good luck, and I am not saying diet doesn't help; because I find that's the most important aspect.

It's not hard to see that most kids start getting acne around the same age they start experimenting with masturbation. And guess what? These are the same kids who have it into their early 20's because once you start doing it, it's like an addiction and it really messes with your hormonal levels. I think the natural way to do it is with sex, and you're not naturally meant to have sex until your very late teens or early 20's when you are easily able to develop a baby. Just my thoughts here, but I think it's pretty easy to connect the dots and figure out why so many people have had acne for so many years and they can change their diets and whatnot and still have the same results. Lol just try it for a few months; if you've been masturbating since you were 14; then force yourself to quit for a few months (don't expect results in a week or two xD) let your level's build up!

Good luck, and I am not saying diet doesn't help; because I find that's the most important aspect.

You're gonna become blind.

I guess the only way to find out if masturbation causes acne is to test :razz: It might work for one person not to, and another it might not change anything. Nothing wrong with trying something, right? :shrug:

lol there is like way loads of jerking threads on this site.

I beat one off all the time and it dont make me break our or anything, i think its all in your minds people, just enjoy your body and not worry about if cumming is gonna bring loads of acne

Ok so here's the deal,

Who here has ever noticed that masturbation is never as fulfilling as sex? Guys, have you ever noticed a difference in the way your sperm looks when you masturbate versus when you have sex? That is because masturbation isn’t a full release. This in itself causes more stress especially when you do it frequently.

Siberians notion of the difference in the amount of sweat between having sex and masturbating is very true. Sweating is good for the body as long as that sweat is cleaned off afterwards. Why do you think spas offer saunas? It helps to detoxify the body by pushing dirt and toxins out through the pores which we all know is where acne starts. With sex you sweat a good bit in most acne prone places: face, back, rear etc. and most cleanly people will take some sort of measures to clean that off afterwards which can account for why some notice a difference in their skin from masturbation versus having sex. With masturbation you only bring sweat to the surface but not fully out of the pores in most cases, leading to your pores getting clogged with all that dirt and toxins which creates the breeding ground for the bacteria that causes acne.

Clouds and wanttobe are completely correct in suggestion that masturbation creates excess levels of hormones which we all know increases acne breakouts.

im sure for a lot of you as for me, what im about to say may bring up depressing memories of school but, if you ever noticed in high school, the kids who had bad acne were normally the loners, geeks, and overall lonely ones. But it seemed that the jocks, athletic and popular people always had clear skin. (Mostly talking about guys) well think about it. In high school that popular kids were the ones that usually got laid and the unpopular ones were stuck whacking it in the bathroom with the water running. Coincidence I think not!

Im going to test myself over the next year for this subject. I already masturbate about 4 times a day and currently have pretty bad back chest and occasionally rear acne. im going to cease masturbation all together for three months and record my skin condition through photos, then the next three months I will masturbate only twice a month, next cycle I will take it up to once a week and the last three months I will take it back up to once a day. I will then post my results on this forum. Wish me luck and I wish all of you luck with your conditions.

from personal experience alone i would say masterbation can have a worsening effect on acne, i used to masterbate a lot and had bad acne.

not that im saying the reason i had acne was because i masterbated. that isnt true theres many reasons why people get acne and i would say it is genetic and hormonal for me.

I always noticed alcohol was the worst thing for my acne, after a heavy night of drinking i would get pimples for the next week sometimes cysts. However when drinking i noticed my hormone levels would also significantly increase for the next few days.

So i gave it a go.. i gave up masterbating which i though would be almost impossible. After the first week though it became pretty easy, i think it becomes a habit after a while so after a week or so of not doing it its quite easy to not masterbate anymore

ive noticed a positive improvement in my skin, it took about a week after stopping til i noticed an improvement. i will also add that dans regimen has also helped as i dont believe stopping masterbation will alone "cure" acne

so last weekend my skin was looking a lot better and i went out got drunk and slept at a girls missing my regimen,i also masterbated when i was drunk. for the week after my skin broke out horribly which leads me to believe there is a correlation

yo, i was just wankin then i jizzed in the air and it splattered all over my face. i rubbed it on all my pimples and 2 days later my skin was remarkably clearer. Semen contains a special vitamin which clear blocked pores amazingly. i reccommend you try it. then i drank my sperm for extra vitamins.

Masturbation causes blindness, because you really CAN`T SEE that masturbating aggravates your acne so much.... Masturbation only makes your body full of dihydrotestosterone, wich is 3 times more potent than testosterone DHT is produced by males in vivo and is responsible for the formation of male sex-specific characteristics. DHT is 3 times more potent than testosterone wiki

Keep masturbating like animals lol.... and buy a bed in your house for acne, cause it will be your roomate for a long time.

If it wasn´t for privacy, I would show to you before and after pictures, of me and a couple of friends... after stopping masturbation for 2 months...

But hey! feels good do it!..... But I guarantee you that having a movie like skin feels far better.....

Sorry if i was too agressive, but this is for your own good.....there is a lot of misinformation about acne, and that´s why people keep getting it...

Of course this is not forever, eventually your body will finally get its balance, and you will be able to have wild sex..... but this is different for everyone...

Edited by miketomass
Well if your hormones are responcible for acne in teen's and your oil glands produce more oil from your hormones. If you masturbate does it make your oil glands release more oil? I'm sorry if this has been posted before. :think:

I have a feeling that it does.

Now, excuse me for not having done any extensive tests or studies with my theory, but this is why I believe there is a correlation between masturbation frequency and acne levels.

Your hypothalamus produces GnRH which your anterior pituitary gland uses to produce PSH and LH. PSH and LH go to the Leydig cells and the Sertoli cells in your testes which in turn produce sperm, and testosterone. When there is a deficiency of testosterone, your body will send an Inhibin signal back up the chain to your hypothalamus which will start the cycle again and in turn end up producing more testosterone. As I'm sure you know, when a male ejaculates, much sperm is expelled through his urethra and needs more PSH and LH to produce the sperm necessary to make up for the 'loss.' When the testes are given more PSH and LH to produce the sperm, they also end up producing more testosterone (testosterone being a contributing factor to the formation of pimples/acne)

As an example, take any "girl" without internal testosterone receptors. These individuals suffer from Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, which is quite rare. The "girl's" gene encoding is mutated during development and "her" body lacks the proper receptors to use the testosterone being produced and, therefore, only uses estrogen. These "girls" are viewed as near perfect due to their lack of body odor, lack of pubic hair, perfect feminine features, and NO ACNE. This is because (as I'm sure some of you have been able to infer by my placing quotation marks around 'girl') these are not actually girls, but instead boys. They have two testicles that haven't lowered to become external genitalia but are still producing testosterone. This testosterone however is not being used because it can't and therefore is unable to pass along all of it's 'manly' features (such as pubic hair, body odor, and acne)

Additionally, here is a pubmed article on AIS for your reading pleasure.

http:// www.ncbi. nlm.nih. gov/ pubmed/ 20301602

Enjoy.

(I had to break up the link because for whatever reason I wasn't able to post it in entirety, just delete the 5 spaces to use the link)

Edited by script0

Masturbation does not cause acne. It seems releated but as much as it seems to break you out it doesnt. There is a much deeper problem as to why you breakout when you masturbate. If you interested in knowing the reasons why then fill free to pm me and I will send you the link.

what you said it DOES not cause acne. Then you said there is problem to why you break out when you masturbate. so it is linked? you just contradicted yourself.

They didn't contradict themselves, it a psychological reason, not physical or hormonal, as you implied. And, no I do not think it causes acne. That's kinda funny sounding, and if it did, there would be a whole lot more people in the world with major acne issues.

But back to what I was saying, the cause could very well be psychological, ie. power of suggestion: I find whenever my mom bugs me about my acne I break out more. You see?

Masturbation causes blindness, because you really CAN`T SEE that masturbating...

LOL. That is a bonfide MYTH. It is not true and only used to scare people out of it!

Oh my god, I can't believe people actually fall for that!!!!

Thats about as true as the equally ridiculous myth about it causing hair to grow on your palms!!!

It's not true, masturbating is equal to having sex, except, with yourself or otherwise.